Smooth operator

Renee ran to the women's locker room to change and she found herself asking about rooster. He seemed to be uncomfortable around her, totally different from what she had seen with Nat, and then she groaned to herself as she probably realized they were dating and he found himself uncomfortable with her taking Nat's attention but she was only looking to make a friend in both of them but maybe he was jealous or she was jealous of the two of them having their awkward checks out. She then walked back out to the airplane she was assigned, she had studied the F-18 all over her year in top gun and found that the airplane even if being complicated, it had its beauty. She went up in the air by herself waiting besides James and the other pilots for maverick that seemed to be lost. 

"How has returning to top gun treated you?" Hangman asked as to spend the time by. 

"Not so good since I have re-encountered you." She said looking around for maverick. "Payback please look around for Ken's grandpa, we can't have him give us surprises. It would cause him a heart attack." She said smiling to her own joke but the the most crazy happened and maverick turned up behind them. 

"It seems like I'm the one to give you a heart attack swan. I appreciate you were waiting for me to talk about my age but I have been here for a long time. The fight it's on". He said speeding up his plane. 

Renee instantly panicked because she had never been surprised in that way. But she wouldn't do those 200 push-ups so she had to win this thing. By herself or with hangman and the rest of the team. 

"Hangman, flight right I'll go left and payback go down be careful and the one mav goes for the others attend, right?" She said and they did so. As they departed maverick followed payback and fanboy so she instantly went spiraling down for maverick who easily eliminated the duo. She wasn't fast enough because then maverick had turned to follow her and hangman seemed to had disappeared and she instantly cursed him. 

"Fucking idiot, where are you?" She yelled on the radio and was interrupted by a language warning by maverick. "I can't believe it I actually got in here with him, bloody bagman bailed out." She said and knew she had to act soon so she went up herself until high enough she did a whole turn and resulted to be behind maverick who was confused to where she had gone. She was pointing him to shot when idiotman decided to appear and said through the radio,

"I don't think you'll achieve the shot in that angle." And that's how maverick found out where she was and shot her and then bagman. She groaned and cursed to her great gramothers name. She went out of the airplane and instantly starting slapping around bagman who was scared of the 162 cm pilot. She did just as when they were kids and it turned on him laughing at her stress. She now had to do 200 pushups which she certainly knew could do 50 maximum, she knew that if she wanted to be the best she had to push herself to her maximum. 

She had played the game one again with Harvard and had a lesson on mistakes in the game so when she went home she didn't think necessary a work out since she finished up doing 400 push-ups and decided to give herself a reward with a piña colada. Once she was getting a shower in the women's locker room she proposed Phoenix to go and take a drink and she could bring silent boy if she wanted. Nat instantly agreed for herself and for rooster to the plan. She had a hard day working so strong that she felt she deserved it and she knew rooster would be beaten out because of his rivalry between maverick and hangman. So they both waited out for rooster who looked shortly showered and offered to take the three of them there. Once they arrived Renee ran to the bar and lay her head on it. 

"Everything alright?" Penny asked renee and looking between her friends. 

"Your boyfriend beat me up in a game and I need a piña colada with extra ice cream now please." She said and penny decided to work on it since she liked the girl too much for her own good.
The trio of friends were just talking around until Phoenix said she had to leave because supposedly her landlord was fucking too much with her. So she ran away early in the night and now just rooster and her. She stayed because she was needing the alcohol to help her go through the day and rooster had stayed to talk to her and actually get to meet her.