a golden and blue mech stands before them all with holey artifacts around his person and on his staff as well telling them all that he is one of the last few priests of primus left. "I suggest that none of you fight unless you wish to have justice served to you. the three horrible mechs mumble as they walk away knowing it would cost a hefty pay to not only argue against the priest but also fight the priest. 
"thank you for the help sir," Stinger says with a big smile.
"no need I know what it is like to be attacked like that," The bot says waving his servo.
"but your a priest why in the world would anyone treat you like so?" the cloaked mech says.
"well I wasn't always a priest you know."
" please may I have your name? and your guys names as well?" Stinger askes all the mechs. the priest clears his through.
"I am Goldspark it is a pleasure to meet you," The priest now known as Goldspark says holding stingers hand with a bow.

" how come I figured that you name would be something holey," the sick looking mech says with a slight chuckle. 
"Outlet now now dont judge a book by its cover, even if you are correct this time," The cloaked mech says with a sigh. 
"Prototype I wanted to introduced myself," Outlet sighs in a dramatic tone.
" so you all have such nice names they all fit you so nicely," Stinger says with a small smile.
they all begin to have a conversation of what troubles each of them have faced with how broken this world was. Outlet wasn't sick like Stinger had thought but instead he was actually forged accidentally that way. Stinger slowly notices that outlet and prototype could be apart of her new group and she perked up a bit. " hey I may have had this idea about leaving this world and was wondering if you guys would like to join in?"
" what do you mean by leave as in fly off forever? or the other meaning of leave," Goldspark says with worriment
"Oh I mean fly off! why in the name of primus would I mean the other?!"

"just making sure we dont join a group like that again we already learned our lesson," Outlet says rubbing the back of his head.
"wait there are groups like that? you know what never mind we are getting off topic," Stinger says with a small shake of her head ", we all are sick and tired of how bots on this planet treat us like we are cyberbeasts lets just leave this planet!" the two begin to agree with what Stinger has said.
" excuse me but you said you all are leaving the planet?" said a soft buzzing voice. Stinger turns around and sees and insecticon that resembles the a honeybee behind her fiddling with her digits.
"yes I did? would you like to join?"
"oh yes please I would feel so much better leaving this place and not reminded of the horrible memories of this place, oh is the priest coming with?" the honeybee buzzed with question.
" well I dont see why not I think I can help others join this group, to let them know that it is safe and not to worry," Goldspark says gently.

The new group begins to start there hunt for a spacecraft for sale but this wont be easy due to many not wanting to part with most only means of transport between planets. Most wouldn't sell due to the groups appearances and past backgrounds and would outright reject them before an offer was made. the group slowly began to get discouraged about wanting to leave slowly beginning to lose hope until they got to the last seller on the list. she as it turned out was a dilophosaurus dinobot who was working on the ship that was for sale.
" um hello we heard that the ship was for sale?" Stinger askes slowly walking up to her.
" oh! hello erm yes my ship is for sale! but she needs a few more parts to make sure that the ship is in full order," The dinobot says. 
" oh that's not a problem at all we just wanna get off this planet due its wanting to harass those who are different," Outlet says with a chuckle.
" that's why you are leaving is because of that? mind if i join ya i would really like to leave as well if that is the case.

"sure Deli is that you?" the honeybee askes
"oh hello Honeycomb i see you finally left your toxic hive!" Deli says with a smile.
" after what they last tried to do i am 100% done with them."
" what did I tell you that it would only get worse from there but any who you long gone from there."
"oh erm sorry to interrupt you two but um what parts are you looking for?" Stinger askes in a somewhat urgent tone
" ah yes sorry it just need the last two on the list here," Deli says handing over the data pad to stinger and the group.
"I know where we can find these parts follow me," Prototype says leading the group to the first destination.