Miss you / Jin

Because the chapters are short I put them together. Miss you is about Yoongi. / Jin is what happened to Jin) 

(Miss you)

Yoongi was in his office, sitting behind his desk, remembering his best friend and how much he misses him. Almost four years ago Jin disappeared and that was also the last time he spoke with him. He did everything Jin asked him, in the email. He sold Jin's car, apartment including all the furniture. Just few boxes with private belongings were kept safe by him.

A knocking on his door brought him out of his thoughts and Namjoon entered the office.

"Hey stranger, what's up?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi looked at his friend and said, "I'm going to find him Joon. I will bring him back home." Namjoon took a seat on the couch and asked, "your friend Jin? Have you any idea where he could be?"

Namjoon became friends with Yoongi about the time Jin disappeared, they started doing some business together, so Namjoon never met Jin but he heard a lot about him.

Yoongi's phone rang, it was his mother, asking him to come home for dinner.

"Will he be there" asked Yoongi in a cold tone.

"You can't be serious Yoon! How long will you stay angry with him? He is your little brother and he misses you" said his mother, desperately trying to fix the relationship between her two sons.

"I'm sorry mom, can't come I have work to do" said Yoongi and hang up the phone. Namjoon was looking at him and said, "you know, he's suffering too. Tae told me, last weekend they were celebrating a friend's birthday and Jungkook got really drunk."

Yoongi chuckled, "is this something new?"

"No, but when Tae took him home, he again cried and called Jin's name. Jungkook is drunk all the time and has meaningless one night stands, he doesn't even remember the next day"

Yoongi scoffed at the statement and asked, "that makes it better?"

Exhaling Namjoon said, "Yoongi, don't forget, when this all happened Jungkook was just 21 years old, immature. Now he knows better... I think he can't forgive himself what he did. It looks like he still loves Jin, that's why he drinks and does all the other shit, to numb his pain."

"I don't care. I loved Jin too, maybe still do but because I was a coward I never confessed." Leaning back in his chair Yoongi looked up at the sealing then back at Namjoon, "I don't get him (Jk). He was chasing after Jin for four years. Even I was convinced that he's in love and encouraged Jin to give him a chance. Oh God, how I wish I could turn back time."

After a long pause he continued, "I was even jealous, Joon. I thought Jungkook gets always what he wants, because he's not scared to go after it...hmm...he was 21 years old and had a boyfriend that everybody was jealous of. They all tried, asked Jin out and made a move on him...hmm... but Jin... he didn't even bother to look in their direction. Joon, he...he isn't only the most beautiful human being, strong and smart but most importantly he has a beautiful, lovely soul. Despite all the bad things that happened in his life, he never turned bitter." Stopping, to fight away the tears, Yoongi hit his desk with both hands, startling the other. He stood up and said with determination, "I will find him! I will bring him back! I will give him all my love and make him forget that Jungkook ever existed."

Namjoon, observing his friend, couldn't do more then give him a sympathetic smile. He hoped, for the sake of both brothers that Jin will return soon. His phone buzzed, it was a message from his fiancé. "Hobi is downstairs waiting for me, we have a doctor appointment...do you wanna come over for dinner?"