Part 4

Ignore the video again🤭

Stans POV:
"AH! WAIT!" I yell as I run for the bus. Playing football and all got me really fast but clearly not fast enough to catch the bus.

I start breathing heavily as I watch the bus drive away from me, like 5th time this month.

As I start to walk and regain my breath I hear footsteps chasing after me. I turn around and next thing I knew, I was in a pile of grass.

"what- KYLE!?" I yell. He starts giggling. "Sorry man." In the most un-sorry tone possible. He's on top of me as I hold my hands on his waist. We stare each other in the eyes, and that's when it happened.

"S#!t." I whisper. I move him of me and run to the nearest trash can, I just threw up.

Omg, he's gonna know now, he's gonna know I like him. I only ever threw up when I had a crush/was in-love with someone. He's gonna suspect something, I'm screwed.

"Sorry for hitting you in the stomach." He chuckled as he got up. "I mean that's why you threw up right?" He tilts his head.

"Yea, it's chill man." I say. I am so good at hiding my feelings honestly. "Anyways I missed the bus to so wanna walk to my house and chill?" Kyle asks. Now see it probably isn't a good idea to do this but more time with Kyle so I don't care.

I nod my head a little too aggressively and we start walking. We're walking in silence, but it's not awkward which is good. My hands are in my pants pockets to avoid trying to hold Kyles hand.

Time skip to Kyles house
We finally made it to Kyles house. "Come on in!" He says as he opens the door. I sit on the couch while he gets us some waters. I forgot how comfortable his couch was.

"I'm back~." He slightly sings. I've always liked his singing voice, it's very calming. I take the water from his hand and take a sip, god I love water.

"So what do you wanna do?" Kyle asks. Well I do have a few Ideas but he probably wouldn't wanna do any of them.

Kyles POV:
"Hm...?" Stan hums. Stan is pretty indecisive so I usually pick what we do but I still like to ask him. He shrugs his shoulders, as I was expecting.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Stan says. See I don't personally like horror movies but Stan tries to get me into them. I think then I eventually nod my head. His eyes brighten, how cute.

"Ok close your eyes!" He says with excitement. I use my hands. He eventually picks a movie and tells me to uncover my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask. He just keeps staring at the screen. I guess I'll seen then.

Half way into the movie
"AHH!" I scream. I hold Stan's arm hide my head behind him. He pauses the movie. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I nod my head.

"You can also tell me if it's too scary y'know?" He adds. I shake my head. "It's not to scary." He slightly smiles.

Stan's POV:
As soon I'm out of his view I run to the toilet and throw up. I knew coming to his house was a bad idea but, I had to, anything to spend more time with him.

I walk out and hear him in the kitchen, I walk in and see him washing some dishes. I really wanna hug him from behind but what if he thinks I'm weird. Screw it.

I hug Kyle from behind, he stops washing. S#!t.

———————————————————————-
This was one of my favorite chapters!

Question: Favorite South Park character?

Hope you have a lovely rest of your day.