Part 2

This is the park 2 :)

Stan's POV:
"BAHH, BAHH, BAHH!!" My alarm clock yells. I turn over to face it.

"Shut up." I whine. I check the time, ITS 7:30!? I rush out of bed and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face, I start rushing to put clothes on to the point where I barely know what I have on.

"Mom, why didn't you wake me up?" I ask with an annoyed tone. She roles her eyes. "You should be able to wake yourself up, you're 16 y'know." She replies

By 7:50 I'm running to the car which my mom has already started. I quickly check to see what I'm wearing in the reflection of the car. Black long-sleeve turtle neck with a leaf pattern shirt over, ripped jeans, and black shoes.

"I don't even remember where I got half this stuff." I whisper to myself. I quickly jump in the car and we were off.

"Shelly's driving you tomorrow, by the way." My mom says. "What? Shelly? Mom she like hates me." I say in a rude-ish tone. "She doesn't hate you." I sigh. "She does ever since she found that video I posted." I whispered to myself. Basically I posted a video kinda making fun of her, and she flipped out, like seriously.

Once we got to school I waved my mom goodbye and told her 'I love you'.

"I hope I don't get bullied about this outfit." I sigh. I walk to my locker, no one has been looking at me weirdly which is nice.

As I get my stuff for my fist class Kyle comes up behind me.

"Hey dude!" He says cheerfully. A jump in shock.

"AHH- d-dude, don't do that!" I yell. He laughs and I laugh back. God that laugh again, it's just so amazing. His laugh could cure cancer- oh crap. I've just been staring at him, but why can't I stop? Son of a bitch!

Kyles POV:
Stan has been staring at me for a while, not that I mind but he seems to be lost in thought. I look at him up and down, is that a new outfit? I don't think I've seen him wear this before, it suits him. I look back up to see him still staring, his dark blue eyes, almost a brownish-grey color staring right at me. I shook my head and slapped him.

"DUDE!? WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Stan cries. I chuckle. "You were staring." I calmly say. Stan seems to shut up after that. The bell rings.

"Oh shoot, I gotta go but see you soon!" Stan yells while running to his class. I stand there for a second, wait... SHOOT WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS!!

"WAIT UP FOR ME!!" I yell across the hall.

Stan has always been a fast runner, he looks happy when he runs, and I would love to protect that happiness as long as I can.

—————————————————————————-
I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Question: Do you like planes?

I hope you have a good day and see you in the next one!