Chapter 3

"You.." she said she got up. Her eyes meet the familiar black ones. It was Zaidi. It had to be. She quickly picked up her bag and sped walked away. Tears were coming into her eyes. Remembering every things from the past two years. He was her best friend, along with Ahad of course. They all were inseparable. That was until Zaidi got in a fight with Ahad. They stopped talking. She never knew why. Soon, Zaidi left. They all forgot about him, but never Naima. She never knew why. why did they all treat him badly. Her day had been ruined. Why did Zaidi have to come back? Why did Saad have to pick her up today? Why was her life so stressfully!!?!

She ignored her thoughts and went to the canteen to find her two best friends, Hafsa and Maham. Maham and Naima had been friends since she moved here, but they only met Hafsa a few months ago, but they act like they have known each other forever.

"Hafsa!! please share the chaat yaar!" Naima says as she jumps in her friend. Hafsa quickly gets up before she can fall.

"Naima, I swear, if you don't get off, I'm not gonna bring food anymore for you." Hafsa says making Naima get off.

"Oops.. you know I love you naahh!!" Naima says making them all laugh.

The day was over. I mean not really, Naima still had to binge watch her favorite dramas. She was walking to the parking lot when she was suddenly pulled over. Her arms being held by a man's grip. She looked up to see Zaidi. A whimper left her mouth.

"Naima, listen to me.. i know your confused and all but please." He said leaving his grip and making a very pleading face. She looked at him with sadness.

"Im sorry.. if I even talk to you, Ahad is gonna get so mad at me, and you know he's my bestfriend.." she said also trying to convince herself. She didn't have a clue on what happened between them, but she trusted Ahad more than herself.

Zaidi's eyes were pleading. Naima just realized that Saad must be waiting in the car. "Sorry, but I need to go" she said as she speed walks out of their. She say Allhumdullilah as she sees no one saw her. She quickly walks to Saad's car and sits in the passenger seat. She takes a glance of Saad. He looked very pissed off. He was holding the steering wheel way to tight.

"Are you gonna wear the seatbelt!?" Saad yells making Naima shocked. He nearly yells at her. She quickly puts on her seat belts with almost tears in her eyes. Yes, she always showed her brave side to the world, but the tigress also had a pure innocent side. She looked outside for the rest of the ride. She could feel eyes looking at her. As soon as they got home, Naima got up and ran into the house. She was done with today.

Omggg guys I finished 3rd chapter!! aaaa no promises but the next chapter might be from Saad's point of viewww