Fifty Shades of You (Exciting Part) || M Rated

Listen to Bom Bidi Bom - by Nick Jonas, Nicki Minaj
from the Fifty Shades Darker
(Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
•••
WARNING! Read this chapter at your own risk. This chapter may contain strong content and is legally restricted to persons 18 years and over. It contains classified elements such as social justification of violent behavior, immoral behavior without ethical dilemma, excessive vulgarity, explicit sexual content and mature themes which may be deemed unfit for children. Thank you!
•••

She heard one final click as the door was locked from the inside

She heard one final click as the door was locked from the inside. No one was going to come save her now and she knew it. She also knew she had chosen this.

She could have left at any moment when the woman in front of her had given her the option, but she didn't. Why hadn't she? Deep down she knew why, but she wasn't ready to admit it to herself, not just yet.

"And now that I have you for myself. I think we'll both enjoy this, baby."

She heard the words without really registering them. All she could focus on was the tapping of the other woman's heels on the wooden floor as she approached. That, and her heart feeling like it was trying to escape her own chest and jump into the older woman's arms.

This woman being the one she'd been stealing glances at ever since she started this job, hoping no one would notice; her boss, Leone.

But clearly, she had noticed. And now here she was, approaching neither quickly or slowly enough. It was all happening too fast, but at the same time it couldn't come soon enough, and Leone seemed to recognize that.

"Aww, are you getting cold feet now that you've finally been pushed into a corner?"

Tap.

Leone's heels tapped on the floor as she walked, punctuating her sentences.

"I gave you every chance to walk out."

Tap.

"You could have left at any point."

Tap.

She was standing right in front of her now, their faces merely inches apart. Leone leaned in and, in a low, breathy whisper, she said "But we both know you want this, don't we, Reese?"

Reese finally exhaled for what felt like the first time in weeks, her heart racing as Leone reached up and gently placed her hands on the front of Reese's shoulders.

Reese immediately felt like she melted, all she could feel was her racing heart and the woman's warm, gentle touch, before Leone shoved her, making her stumble backwards into the desk. Leone grinned at her and followed, placing one hand back on Reese's shoulder and pushing softly, pushing her upper body down, down onto the desk.

Reese wasn't able to resist at this point, she simply didn't have the willpower to pretend she didn't want this anymore and slid her feet forwards along the floor to allow herself to lay down on the top of the desk. Her feet knocked against Leone's, who simply continued to walk forwards, forcing Reese's legs apart as she continued to slide backwards. Leone moved her hand up from Reese's shoulder and behind her neck before both their bodies stopped moving for a second, one that felt like an eternity.