It...feels wrong...mum and Dad never did this, and they never went above my thighs...he's all over my chest...he even took my shirt away...I-I don't think this is a massage anymore...

I want my mum and dad...

I want to feel safe...

He started to go lower, back down my chest, and across my flat stomach, all whilst still "massaging" me. He then reached my V-Line, and I thought he was going to stop there, but not everything goes the way you want it to...

He then started to remove my boxers slowly, letting his fingers trail down my sides, making me shiver.
"It feel good, Kat?~" He asked while tugging my boxers even lower and lower. I decided not to answer, but he did not like that.
"I asked a question slut! Now answer! Does it feel good?" I jumped and quivered at his sudden voice change, and I slowly let out a shaky voice that has been hiding all this time.
"Y-Y-Yes..." He glared at me and then spoke again.
"Speak louder." I look at him in fear, and I try to speak louder.
"Y-Y-Yes...!" He smiled and then kissed my forehead.
"Good boy~ now you can get your treat!~" As he said that, he took my boxers off fully, so now I was lying naked on my couch in front of a stranger I barely know.

I heard rustling, but nothing was being done to me, so I looked up at what he was doing, and he was now taking off his own clothes. I quickly looked away as I am twelve and gay so...you can tell what's happening, right...?

He was soon done unchanging, and he then took my dick into his hands. I jumped at the feeling, and it brought tears to my eyes.

That hurt!

He then started to pump it. It hurt a little, but it somehow also felt good...? but...what even was this? I know that if you touched someone else without their permission, it would be wrong but to touch them in these places...? Is it? I only texted my mother to see what she would do, and I was scared of what this man would do, but right now, it doesn't seem too bad...

I was wrong...

And for another half hour, he touched me, kissed me, felt me, had me...it felt wrong...I did not want it...I didn't need it and certainly never wanted it again...

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

Just as Damian was finished using Katsuki, Katsuki was laying on the couch with his mouth hanging open, sweat all over his body, tear stains all over his cheeks, marks, bruises and bites were all over his pale, white skin, standing out like blood in water, his clothes thrown about the living room and semen leaking out of his pulsating hole.

But just as Damian was putting back on his clothes, the door flung open. And there stood Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, also known as the most badass mother ever to walk this planet, was standing there in the door way glaring her deep blood red eyes at the person she was soon going to murder, Damian.

A cold sweat soon formed on Damian, and he then sprinted out the house and away while Mitsuki then hurriedly went to check on her son.
"KATSUKI!? OH MY GOD! AMBULANCE! I NEED AN AMBULANCE!"

The neighbours could hear her screams and immediately called for help, and they got there in record breaking time, 5 minutes. In those five minutes, Mitsuki tried her best to keep her son awake while calling Masaru to tell him what had been going on.