Chapter 1:Is it wrong to send the King of Minuses to another world?

Start from the beginning

The first person was a girl that had blonde hair, with two really long style bangs in front, and golden eyes. She was wearing a rather revealing white dress, not the tge Perfectly Imperfect was complaining. Her name was Lumine.

Her flying companion was a boy that was

Her flying companion was a boy that was...well, not that different from her. Kumagawa guessed they were probably twins. The only real difference was his black clothes and the fact that his hair was styled in a braided tail. His bame was Aether.

The woman they were fighting was much bigger than any human being could be

The woman they were fighting was much bigger than any human being could be. She was also wearing a white dress, had white hair and golden eyes. This woman was only known as the Unknown God.

As Aether flied forward with his sword in a attempt to deal any damage to her he ft tge back of his shirt gripped by a hand and ge was pulled back, narrowly avoiding being hit by another pillar of balck cubes that the Unknown God was able to manip...

As Aether flied forward with his sword in a attempt to deal any damage to her he ft tge back of his shirt gripped by a hand and ge was pulled back, narrowly avoiding being hit by another pillar of balck cubes that the Unknown God was able to manipulate. Looking behind him he saw his savior, which was Kumagawa, and smiled at him.

Aether:Thank you!

Kumagawa:[Don't mind!]

Unknown:What is it now?

Kumagawa used his position to propulse himself into the air to the Unknown God. The deity atacked him with cubes, but Kumagawa reacted fast and used them as platforms to move around.

As Kumagawa was face to face wit the Unknown God, she made a plank of cubes to protect herself. However, Kumagawa took a hold of it and balanced himself under it to deliver a axe kick to her, making the deity cough out blood.

Unknown:Aggh!

The twins atared awestruck at Kumagawa who managed to hurt the deity that they struggled fir so much to even get close to. However, the Unknown God reacted fast at her situation and trapped both Aether and Kumagawa, who were the closest to her, in black cubes. As the cubes united Aether was sealed in a golden cube, while Kumagawa managed to break out.

Lumine:Aether!

Unknown:This is the end of mankind's foolishness.

With a flash of light the Unknown God send Lumine in qnother dimension. She did the same to Kumagawa, however, before that the minus was able to shot a oversized screw and severe her arm from her body.

The Unknown God screamed in pain and looked at her severed limb that...wasn't healing. She looked at the ground with the same stoic expression, but a drop of sweat ran along her face.

Unknown:...I might have made a mistake.

Kumagawa felt the wind around him which was quiet relaxing to be honest. Oh, he was falling from the sky.

He didn't even bother to change his position and crashed on the ground, making a big crater and cloud of dust. The minus got up like a zombie waking from his grave to see two indiduals running at his direction.

The first one was the girl from before and tge second was...he's not very sure what that is. Maybe a fairy?

She was small with white curled hair and blue eyes and she was floating in the air. Her name was Paimon.

 Her name was Paimon

Lumine:Wait...you. I know you. Thank you for saving my brother!

Kumagawa:[Know...is not the exact word. We didn't get to make introductions, did we? Although the situation was kind of in the way.]

Lumine:Yes...Yes, I suppose you're right. My name is Lumine.

Kumagawa:[Kumagawa Misogi. So, what's with the fairy?]

Paimon:I'm not a fairy. I'm Pa...

Lumine:Emergency food.

Paimon:No! I'm Paimon! Say...would you happen to be from Inazuma?

Kumagawa:[I have no idea what that is. Hm, you seem pretty out of it.]

Lumine:Yeah. I'm worried about Aether.

Kumagawa:[There's no reason to worry. We were both send here, right? It wouldn't be strange to think that wokan also send him here.]

Lumine:You're right! You're a really smart guy, Kumagawa. I need to go search for him.

Kumagawa:[Can I join? I'm really bored.]

Lumine stared at him, taken aback by his lack of any real reason to help her yet still offering to do so. However, her stare quickly turned in a grateful smile.

Lumine:If you want to...I'd really appreciate that!