~Glass Bottles~

-Stuilly
-Witch x Witch hunter
-Witch!Stu
-Witch hunter!Billy

-Summary: A village hires Billy to get rid Witches in the area.
------

Billy walked past a cavern with his dart gun strapped to his back. "People including children, have been going missing for the last few months. At this rate the whole town will be gone by the end of this year." The mayor of the town said, frantic.

"Yes, yes I read the letter ill get started in the morning." Billy says, he didn't really seem to care after that. The mayor spoke and he, pretended to listen as they walked to the house he'll be staying in.

The night was cold, and rainy, perfect hunting grounds to the freaks people called witches. Billy's head perked up at the sound of branches snapping. He looked out the window and saw two kids seemingly, looking for something.

It was dark those kids shouldn't be there. "Hey!" Billy yells, opening his window, "Go home, it's late." The kids thankfully listened and headed the way they came. Billy lay-ed back down and drifted to sleep.

Billy woke up as the sunrise poured through his window. The lovely morning was rudely interrupted by banging on the front door. "What?" The brunette asked, leaning into his door. "Another kid has gone missing!" The mayor yelled.

"I'm going to head out now. How long have they been gone?" Billy asks. "4 hours." Billy nodded his head then closed the door, he threw on his outfit and grabbed his supplies. He then opened the door again and pushed past the mayor.

Billy walked into the woods and began kicking up leaves and branches.

After about an hour Billy looked down and saw two paths of footprints. He quickly slung his dart gun off of his back and held it. Billy looked between some trees and saw a small cabin. He looked through the window and saw plants and crystals lining the walls.

He kicked in the door and was surprised to see no one there. Before he knew it a glass bottle smashed over his head, knocking him out.

--

Billy woke up tied to a chair. "What the fuck!" He yelled, making a cat jump out of its nap and run over to a dark corner. The cat just meowed at the shadows, then come sit on the table beside Billy. A blonde blue-eyed boy walked towards Billy with a confused look on his face.

Billy didn't notice at first but the boy was a witch. But he didn't looked like one. All the witches Billy caught were obvious that they were, but this boy just looked. Normal. Billy began kicking trying to undo the rope. "Calm down! You're scaring the cats!"

The boy's voice seemed nervous, off-putting. "W-why. Why are you here?" He said, petting the purely black cat that jumped on his shoulder. "You kidnapped kids. I'm here to find them." Billy's voice was stern.

"I don't take kids. So you have the wrong place." He seemed to be matching Billy's tone, faking conference. "How do I know you're not lying?"

"Life is beautiful, I would never take it away from a living being. I can't say the same for some other witches." The cat on the man's shoulder perked up at the topic. Blood dripped down down Billy's neck from the back of his head.

"Fuck." The brunette breathed. "Hold on. Garnett go get me a rag please." He says. The cat meows and jumps off his shoulder, before running into the next room. "How bad does it hurt?" He asks, walking towards Billy.

"Get away from me." Billy says. "Do you want to fucking bleed out?"

The cat whose name was apparently Garnett ran back in with a rag hanging from her mouth. "Thank you sweetie." The witch says taking it as she held it out to him. "What's your name?" Billy asks the witch as a pure white cat jumped on his lap.

"Stuart. Thats Garnett and that's herb. And there's a cat outside I named Basil. She's not mine though." Stu says, pressing the damp rag to the cut on Billy's head. "Do you feed her?" Billy asks. "Yeah?" Stu replied. "Then she's yours." The brunette laughed.

Stu laughed as well, walking back in front of Billy. "Can you untie me?" Billy asked, tugging on the ropes. "Can you not kill me?" Stu says, raising his eyebrow. "Fine."

Stu unties the ropes and hands Billy his bag. "Wait!" The blonde says, stopping Billy from walking out the door. "What?" He says. "Will I see you again?" Stu asks, nervously. "Next time maybe don't hit me with a glass bottle." Billy says before leaving.

Stu smiled and flapped his hands at the comment, "You hear that guys! 'Next time' we'll see him again!"