( Stuilly )

-No murder Au

-Dad Au 

-Stu(20)

-Billy(21)

---------

Stu woke up to his 3-year-old daughter jumping up and down on his and his fiancée Billy's bed. "Yes Sammy?" He says rubbing his eyes, as his daughter Samantha sat down beside him. "Mommy just called! She said she want us over for thanksgiving!" The little girl said with a giant smile on her face. The 'mommy' she was referring to was a girl named Christina. A one night stand Billy had a couple months before him and Stu started dating. She shares custody with the two men and has Sam for 5 days every other week. Stu kind of felt bad. The reason Sam got to live with them was because they have a better living situation.

Billy had already found a job working with Roman on music video directing, and Stu had a job at a local theater as a custom designer since he was 16. Also, Stu's parents finally decided on putting Stu as one of the homeowners on the lease of his house. Chirstina lived with her parents and still does. The court looked at this and decided that Sam would live with the two men. Surprisingly Chirstina was close friends with the two, I mean sharing a daughter will bring people together. "Cool Sam! Did she say anything else?" Stu says getting up out of bed. "She said to call her back." Sam says 

Stu nods and walked down to the kitchen phone. It was mostly small talk, but they agreed that Christina would come over in a few minutes and spend the three hours Billy had left (He takes off early on holidays) at work hanging out with Stu and the kids, then when Billy got home she would take them all over to her and her family's place for thanksgiving. Stu really didnt have a problem with it, expect for the fact that her family hated his fucking guts. 

Part two coming (sorry I don't feel well)