Horror movies can change people.

-Stu x Randy
-Requested by
-I don't really ship this so this will probably be the only time I'll write this unless someone requests it.
-Summary: Randy accidentally tells Stu he's gay and Stu helps him with figuring the out.
-----

Stu was downstairs in his house listening to a horror movie playing in the next room. He picks up his drink and walks to where the nosie is coming from. He enters and sees his friend Randy laying on his couch bitching at the TV.

"Dude can you stop yelling at the movie?" Stu laughs, sitting down on the same couch as Randy throwing the brunette's legs off the couch while he does. "No, this girl is being a stupid bitch!" Randy yells, stealing his own drink off the table.

"How?" Stu felt stupid the moment the question left his mouth, he knew it would send the other on a rant about the movie. He didn't really mind but shit he had a life. "First! This bitch" Randy starts pausing on the final girls best friend who was currently running from the killer.

"She decides to leave her house to go to a shit party in the middle of nowhere while there's a killer on the loose. Next!" He continues now rewinding the movie and pausing it on the final girl. "She's a bitch to everyone, and shes the most basic bitch to ever live!" He finishes.

Stu smiles at the rant and takes the remote, he wanted to see Randy's opinion on everyone else and maybe kick him out of his house if he shits on his favorite character, we don't know. Stu paused the screen on the final girl's boyfriend. He saw Randy's face when he saw him.

"She didn't deserve him, she's rude to everybody. And plus he's way to hot for her anyway." Randy says only noticing what he said after the fact. "Woah, what?" Stu says chuckling, he never took Randy as the gay type.

"Wait. Not like that." Randy says growing a worried expression on his face. "No I think you did say that." Stu says grinning. Randy sits up and continues, "dude I'm serious. You. You-" Randy was cut off by Stu leaning in and kissing him. He was shocked but he didn't pull away.

In fact he made the kiss deeper, he let his hand move from the couch to rest on Stu's hips. Stu wrapped his arms around Randy's shoulders and scoots closers until their knees were touching. Stu is the one to pull away, his lips are light pink and puffy. They panted and their breaths intertwined.

Randy pulls Stu back into another kiss and their don't leave each other's as Randy pushes Stu down on the couch. "Woah, you sure this is your first kiss?" Stu says pulling away. The sound of people re-entered Randy's ears as he remembers there are other people there.

He pulls himself off and Stu sits up. They both just sat there in silence, I mean they just fucking made out. Stu had a girlfriend and he just made out with one of his friends, who was a guy! As they catch their breathe Randy goes to says something before Tatum called Stu downstairs.

Stu pat the couch before he practically ran downstairs.