Episode 1: A lying with and a coven head

Начните с самого начала

The blonde hair man then looked amazed and questioned "What did you say your names were?"

Esmira having gained some confidence said, "I'm Esmira, Esmira Blight." Pointing to each of her siblings saying," That's, Edric, and that's Amity."

The man said looking at the siblings, to where they can see a scar from the left side of his face going up. "Well Esmira, that was pretty clever, for a human."

Edric then steps into the conversation responding, "That's kind of a weird thing for another human to say."

The tired adult shook his head and then lifted it to look at the Blights. "Oh, dear children

, I am not like you. I'm Hunter the Scarlet Beast, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles! I am respected and feared the amongst all."

Just then a Coven Guard, the figure was tall and slim. A light grey bird beak mask is worn along with a pure white cloak and a silver triangle clasp. Black loose pants were worn along with maroon boots. The coven guard smashes the television interrupting Hunter saying, "And busted. " The crowd then runs away. "Hunter Witterbane, the Scarlet Beast, you are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors, the list goes on and on, but you get the point."

Amity gasped then whispered while holding her Esmira's hand tight, "Witch criminal."

The Coven Guard then announced, "You are hereby ordered to come with me to the Conformatorium."

Hunter then says "Would you quit following me around? I haven't done anything your accusations are quite baseless."

The Coven Guard then looks at the siblings, "And you're coming too, for fraternizing with the criminal."

Hunter replied looking defeated, "Alright, alright, you win. Just let me get my stuff."

Hunter then bends down and shoots back up hitting the guard with his staff.

He begins to pack up everything with magic compressing it and putting it in a sack and shouting, " Follow me, humans!"

Edric screams while running "This is crazy! If we die here, our dad is going to kill me!"

Hunter then laughs "Ha! I won't let them hurt you. Humans like you are much more valuable to me alive than dead."

Edric feeling not very reassured said, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Hunter stopped and yelled, "Everyone get on the staff!"

The ride was very cramped as there were four people on the staff and Hunter was only used to a couple of people on.

When they descended Amity looked up worried, "Aren't you worried about those guards finding us?

Hunter then replied, "Nope. My house has a state-of-the-art defense system."

They then stopped at a big house that looked like a dark red mansion. (Sort of like the owl house) "Well, we need to get in."

Suddenly what looked like a tube, with a furry face extended its body- head to Hunter and said, "Hoot! Hoot! Password please!" As Hunter pokes its eyes. "Aah!"

Hunter was being serious in saying "We got no time for that, Hooty. Let us in."

Hooty then looking very hurt replied "Alright, alright! Geez! You never want to have any fun, Ow! " He then opens his mouth to let them in, as they go into the house and Hooty closes his mouth again.

Hunter held up one arm and said proudly " Welcome to the Rascal Manor" He snaps his fingers, and the lights turn on. An outline of a cardinal warrior holding a sword on the dark red-magenta wood divider lit up with golden magic. The ceiling has a golden chandelier with candles on it. On a dark red-magenta wall can see a wanted poster of Hunter and someone else the price was three trillion snails for their capture and along with weapons above a couch "This is where I hide away from the pressures of modern life. Also, the cops and ex-girlfriends."