Episode 1: A lying with and a coven head

As Alador stepped out of the Blights' house, saying, "Oh my, little abominations, don't worry camp is only two months. Esmira and Edric please make friends and try not to get into trouble. Amity, dear, promise me to be yourself and don't change being yourself for anybody."

The youngest, Blight was placing an old hoodie in the bin.
Amity was forced to not be herself for an entire year until her father had enough and divorced their mother. The siblings' father thought that they had a stressful year and needed a break.

Esmira sighed as their father wished them goodbye and the bus was only a couple minutes away. Edric moved away a streak of green hair from his amber eyes while clutching his suitcase. Suddenly, a small red cardinal bird tipped over the thrash can and grabbed the hoodie as the siblings stared shocked until Amity who was planning to take back the hoodie began to run after the bird with luggage still in her hand. The siblings began chasing after Amity.

The red bird flew through the woods and straight through an open door of a small shack. Amity followed while shouting, "Stop flying away, you...
Huh?"

She ran into the shack after the bird and stopped suddenly, and watched the bird flew into another room.

Amity looked around, "Whoa, and I thought dad had a lot of weird stuff. But this, this is just far weirder."

A masculine voice said unexpectedly, "Finally, you're back."

Edric and Esmira looked through the gap of the wooden shack and sees a middle-aged man and the bird they were following. The man puts the bird on a tall piece of maroon wood and screws the red cardinal on, and in a small golden glow the bird turns into a still piece wood. He then grabs a bag and opens it.

The man takes a phone out of the bag, "Garbage." Takes out a diamond ring, "Shiny". Takes out a silver bowl, "Garbage." Grabs a plastic flower with a face on it, "Now this, this will make me rich."

" Now this," grabbing Amity's old hoodie," this will make good kindling."

Amity began to run at the man who she can clearly see had faded blonde hair, magenta eyes and was very tall, she then grabs the hoodie and runs back to the door, hearing her siblings calling her name, " Excuse me, sorry, that's mines, thank you. " Amity blurts out hurriedly. The door closes in front of the siblings.

The man then said menacingly "You're not going anywhere."

Edric began to yell and run in a panic, "Oh, no, no, no, no! What's going on?" A Fairy flies at him. "Oh, hello, little fairy, are you going to tell me that this is all a fantastical dream?"

Suddenly the fairy screamed, "GIVE ME YOUR SKIN!"

Edric then yelps and hits the fairy, questioning, "Where am I? Did we die? Am I in hell?"

The man then puts a hand on Edric's shoulder saying, "You wish." He then takes Edric back to the stand where his siblings were waiting with a scared expression on both faces.

Amity then yelled, "I'm so sorry! I just wanted my hoodie! If you're going to eat my skin, just make it quick! Just do it now!"

The man who the siblings could see clearly, was wearing a yellow-golden three-quarter sleeve shirt with what looked like an oval, blue, gemstone in the middle of it, and black leggings. (The shirt is like his golden guard one.) "Eat you? Why would I eat potential customers? Can I offer you a foot filled with holes? A bar of green human candy? Oh, oh! How about this black shadowbox that reflects only sadness?"

Esmira then laughs and says "That's not all it can do. Here, let me see it. "She then grabs batteries, puts them in the small tv, and turns it on.

A crowd gathers up at their stand wanting to buy the television