ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

"You can't see me kiddo."

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I choked on my drink due to pure absolute laughter as I listened to the two boys argue, earning a concerned look from Shota.
"OH MY GOD HE'S CHOKING MY MA-" Hitoshi screams, his voice fading as his boyfriends shove him into his room and lock his door behind them, putting some music on his speakers. Who knew my son was so chaotic? (I did, I fucking raised that bitch)

Shota bursts out laughing, "I'm not sure which way he meant when he said I choked you, but that kid is absolutely feral. Definitely gets it from you."
"Uhm excuse you!! I am not feral, I'm enthusiastic!" I state, placing a hand on my chest as though he wounded me.

"Y/n... you literally threw a pizza at my head for waking you up when you was 18. I still have no clue where the pizza came from..." he mumbles.
"And you never will." I giggle mischievously, poking his cheek.

He turns to smile at me, and I felt like the whole world stopped for a minute. It was just... us. It was peaceful. I missed this. I missed him.
"You know, it sucks that things didn't go differently for us. It... would've been cool if I could've actually stayed here instead of moving across the damn country."

"Yeah... it would've been. Heck, we probably would've been married by now." he states, a completely serious look on his face. My face flushed red as I avoided looking at him, resorting to shoving my face into his chest to hide my embarrassment.

Of course though, he continues. "You know... technically we never broke up." he exclaims, running his fingers through my hair and trying to sneak a glance at my face. "We could always... try again maybe?"

That last sentence came out as more of a question, and I lifted my head in shock. "E-Excuse me?" I ask, worried I had heard him wrong. 
"Y/n. Let me take you on a date." he clarifies, grabbing my chin so I can't look away from him. "I need an answer, kitten." he smirks.

Instinctively, as a reaction to the nickname, I reach out my hands to cover his mouth - only for him to grab my hands and raise an eyebrow.
"Oh c'mon Sho-Sho! You know that nickname gets me every time!" I sigh, giving him a large smile. 
"Still waiting on my answer, kitten."
"Okay okay! I'll go on a date with you on one condition." I grin.

"...What's the condition?" he sweat drops, removing his hands from my arms and instead hugging me.
"Our first date has to be at the place we had our first kiss. It's romantic!" I giggle, smiling brightly as he nods his head in agreement.

Then, suddenly, Denki and Hitoshi fall into the room - Neito sadistically laughing behind them. "Seriously dad?! That was the most lame confession ever, even I did better." Our purple haired son claimed, shaking his head in disappointment.
"Oh shut it Toshi! Y/nnnn!!! I can be the Maid of Honour right?!" Denki squeals, grabbing both of my hands as Hitoshi tries to pry him off of me.

"They're not getting married!" Hitoshi grumbled, glaring daggers at his father - who still had his arms wrapped around me. He sighed and shook his head once more as he received a frown from Neito and a pout from Denki, muttering a small apology.

Shota gives a slight cough, turning the attention towards himself as he gestures for me to move off of him so he can stand up.
"I better get going, I forgot I need to mark some homework and make sure I have enough sheets for tomorrows end of term written test..." he sighs, before turning to Denki and smirking devilishly, "Let's hope your study sessions with Bakugou are paying off."

The colour practically drained from Denki's face, and we all couldn't help but laugh as he suddenly grabbed his boyfriends' legs and begged for help.
"Ah, also boys. Don't forget about your practical tests on Friday, if you don't pass you may be unable to attend the boot camp." Of course I knew he was lying, well not lying - just joking - but the two hero course students seemed to believe him and immediately stood up, insisting they had to train. My tired son just followed them, deciding to also get some training of his own in - preparing for when he can enter the hero course.

I smiled as the boys left before turning towards Shota, who was currently checking the time on his phone. I giggled as his eyebrows furrowed, and stared in awe as he glanced up from his phone and gave me a small smile.
"Okay, so uh. I'll pick you up at 7pm on the Saturday after camp ends. I'm sure Toshi can stay with his loud blondes for a night."

I nodded at him before standing and giving him a hug, "Ah jeez, you're making me want to stay." he chuckles, kissing the top of my head.
"I'm sorry we can't have our date sooner, the next two weeks are just packed with exams and then the trip."

"Oh it's fine Sho! You're a teacher AND a Pro Hero, I can't expect you to be free all the time." I smile politely, grabbing his hand as he walks towards the door, opening it slightly before he sighs.
"Yeah, you're not wrong. And hey... stop leaving your work 'til the last minute idiot - you worried the fuck out of me." he glares in a teasing manner, pinching my cheek.
"Oh shut up or I'll bite you. And don't worry, something's gonna happen really soon which means this won't happen as often~" I giggle, pushing him out of the house and giving him a wink as I close the door. 

We love leaving men confused.

♥Sho has no idea what's in store.♥

Hey everyone! Zen here (Obviously, no one else is sitting behind my screen writing these.)

Just wanted everyone's opinion on something... How would you all feel if I made this an Aizawa x Reader x Present Mic?
My EraserMic heart is hurting leaving my sweet baby out of the relationship, but I don't wanna add him in the relationship if my lovely readers don't want him added.

Also, very soon I'm going to get started on my Sasha Braus x Reader (AOT), so I would love to know how soon you're all wanting me to get this out! Warning though, that book is going to 1. be a wlw, 2. is going to heavily involve the topic of Eating Disorders - specifically Bulimia. 
If eating disorders are something that make you uncomfortable, or trigger you in any way, I do not recommend reading the book. However, I will still be writing it as I want to raise awareness on different eating disorders as I suffer with one myself.
And if any of you are having trouble with your mental health or are struggling with an eating disorder too - please don't be afraid to reach out to me as I DO understand what you're going through and I won't judge you!
I've been in therapy for my Eating Disorder for 5 months now, and I've learnt so much about my body and the way it can affect us all (on my way to a recovery, even if it isn't a speedy one), so I would love to share what I've learnt and hopefully help some of you in any way I can - whether this is me helping you look into different therapy groups in your country or just helping you personally (:

Love you all!!