ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

"Uhm... Your father is... Eraserhead."

After that reveal, Hitoshi said nothing. His face just... paled. His boyfriends however....

"Our boyfriend is... AIZAWA'S KID?!" Kaminari yelled in utter shock, Monoma just sighed - placing his hand on Kaminari's shoulder.
"Denki... it was obvious."

Kaminari and Hitoshi turned to the posh blonde of the couple.
"OBVIOUS?!" screamed Kaminari, "And you didn't tell me?!"
"I agree with the dumbass, obvious how?" Hitoshi questioned.

"You look similar, sure you don't have the same hair colour... but you have the same weird ass smile and constantly look like you're on the verge of dropping dead-" Monoma rambles, before Kaminari interrupts him.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!!!" he whined, covering his face, "He's my teacher Neito!! Oh my god what if he kills me for dating his son?!"
"Ooookay!!" I raised my voice, "Kami... sweetie... you're overreacting. And why the hell are you more worked up about this than my son-"

"Because he's scary!!!" he yells, before Hitoshi smacks him over the head. "Don't shout at my mom, Denks." he sighs, before facing me and his teachers.
"When are you gonna tell him?" Hitoshi asks, turning everyone's attention towards me.

"Uh... I'm not sure. Honestly, I don't even know how to face him... he's gonna hate me-"
"Mom, the longer you wait, the more he'll hate you." Hitoshi frowns, "Plus, you're gonna have to own up pretty soon." he smirks.

"Oh god... you have the same smirk as him too. What do you mean soon-" 
"After the sports festival... he offered to personally train me to become a hero. He wants to take me on as... an apprentice in a way, he just needs a parent to sign some paperwork and have a chat with him. And lookie here... you're my parent so guess you gotta go see him!" he smiles mischievously, Nemuri and Yamada laughed in the background.

"WHY ME?!?!" I cried.

~

𝟙 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

3 weeks. For 3 weeks my closest friends have been acting... weird. Hell, so has the rat - though I guess that's not peculiar for him. Here. Lets go through the different examples.

Exhibit A - Kayama.
♥ Whenever she sees me she runs.
♥ Ignoring my texts, even the cat memes she teases me over.
♥ Making up weird excuses - "sorry I can't drink, gotta feed my fish".
♥ She doesn't have a fish.
♥ Makes weird bird calling noises when she spots Mic.
♥made no sexual comments in front of me.

Exhibit B - Mic.
♥ Keeps talking about meeting up with someone called 'BluBloren' - who tf is that?
♥ Declined my bribe of karaoke night - he loves karaoke.
♥ hasn't tried to convince me to co-host his podcast in 2 weeks. 
♥ tries to distract me with cat pictures when Kayama does her bird calls.
♥ hasn't ran into my classroom screaming "WASSUP LIL LISTENERS" in 3 weeks. - not that I'm complaining.
♥ communicating with Kayama and Nezu in codewords? 'Blueberry', 'fondue', 'insomniacjr', etc.

That's just some of the long list of weird shit they've done.

But today... today they've been especially weird. Constantly smiling and glancing at one another, whispering to each other or on their phones giggling.
However, I had no time to confront them about it. Today I was meeting Shinsou's Guardian, to get their permission to personally train the kid. 

But...

There's something about him that's... so familiar. Sure, he has the same family name as Y/n, but it's not just that. His hair colour is... practically identical, his eyes are so similar. He looks like the male version of her. She didn't have a younger brother from what I remember, so who is this kid?

God, the only thing different about them is their attitude. She was always overly positive, constantly teasing me and making me laugh. Shinso... well he... is the opposite of that.

Anyway, let's forget about it. I need to go meet them after all.

The walk to their house was oddly pleasant. They lived in quite a quiet neighbourhood, a lot of families and young kids were around; as well as the odd elderly couple. The houses weren't small either, so I'm assuming his parents have stable jobs - heck maybe they're even rich.

Finally, I reached their home. It wasn't too large, but it definitely wasn't small, and had a black gate surrounding it. As I opened the gate I looked around the garden, it was covered in flowers. All different kinds. Orchids, roses, sunflowers, tulips and so much more, it smelt heavenly.
I walked up to the door step and rang the doorbell, adjusting my tie - yes, I wore a tie for once.

After a minute of waiting, the door finally opens and I'm greeted by Shinsou Hitoshi. He smiles before opening the door wider and gesturing for me to enter the house.
"Sorry for the wait, my mom is just upstairs finishing some work. She made you some coffee though, it's in the kitchen." he speaks quietly, closing the door behind me before leading me to the kitchen.

As we walked through the house towards the kitchen, I glanced at the photos on the wall. Each photo was just two people, Shinsou himself and a woman who looked... not much older than him. There was no one else in the pictures, which led me to believe Shinsou's father wasn't in his life. Something about the woman was oddly familiar though.
Soon enough, we arrived at the kitchen table. Shinsou gestured to a cup of coffee on the table and I took a seat, him sitting across from me.

I picked up the cup and took a sip, it was my favourite; black coffee. 
I quirked my eyebrow at Shinsou, "Huh, my favourite." I exclaimed. "So, it's just your mother, correct?"
"Yeah. Again I'm sorry, she's just finishing some invention upstairs." he responds, sighing before picking up his own cup of coffee and taking a sip. 

"Invention? What exactly does your mother do?" I questioned, my curiosity officially peaked.
"Oh. My mom creates gadgets and makes hero costumes for Pro-Heroes. She's quite good at it too."
"Ah okay... and your father?"

Shinsou goes quiet, as though he didn't know how exactly how to answer the question, so I decided not to press for answers.
We suddenly hear a slam from upstairs, as a door closes, and a familiar voice shouts. "Hitoshi! Is he here yet?!"
Shinsou sighs, "Yes, mom. He's here."

Why is that voice so familiar?

The footsteps are getting closer and closer, but I still can't put my finger on it...

Then... it clicks.

♥ "Hey there, Sho-Sho." ♥