ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍: 𝟙𝟝 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

I sat on the floor of my bathroom, head in my hands, using all of my willpower to not cry at the tests resting on the bathroom sink. 

Positive.

All 3 were positive.

I was pregnant.

My father stood outside the door, yelling at me for my 'mistake', while my mother sat next to me - stroking my head - trying her hardest to comfort me. "We're going to get through this together." she whispered over and over again, seemingly convincing herself more than me. 

~ You see, I'm currently 18 years old, and I'm a student at UA Highschool, the most prestigious school in all of Musutafu. Although I'm not apart of the hero course - my quirk is not suited for heroic work - I am apart of the Support Course, top of my class in fact - well, I was. Until now.

My boyfriend - Aizawa Shota - however... well, he's apart of the Hero Course. He's really strong, his quirk is able to erase other peoples quirks as long as he keeps his eyes open... That's how he got the hero name 'Eraserhead' - his best friend Yamada came up with it, fitting right?

One party led to this. Shota hates parties, but I forced him to go with Hizashi, and Nemuri and I. How selfish could I be? 
Then again, I couldn't have known this would happen. We were both drunk. I just wanted to get him to loosen up a bit. ~

20 minutes had passed by on the bathroom floor, but it felt like hours, before my father abruptly entered the bathroom. He frowned at my figure on the floor, and furiously stated that I was moving. Only me.
He was sending me to live with my grandparents, as he couldn't afford his pregnant daughter tarnishing his reputation as a hero. He took all of my electronics, deleted all of my social media accounts, broke my phone, and booked my plane tickets to the other end of Japan for the very next day.

And that's exactly what happened. He sent his 3 months pregnant daughter across the country to live with two adults she hardly knew. I was unable to contact my friends, my boyfriend, anyone from my life in Musutafu. I was only allowed 4 contact numbers on my phone; my mother, my father, and my two grandparents.
I wasn't allowed social media, and I ended up home-schooled. I was completely isolated from the world, and to everyone else it would just seem as though I'd disappeared.

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

"Hitoshi!! Get your ass downstairs right now!!" I screamed to my 15 year old son from the kitchen. 
The purple haired insomniac sighs loudly and dawdles down the stairs, his UA tie hanging loosely from his neck. I groaned, placing my sons pancakes on the kitchen table before rushing over to him and fixing his tie.

~ Oh, that's right. As soon as I was financially stable enough, I moved out of my grandparents home with my - at the time - 8 year old son. We stayed in the town he was born in for a while, however, the minute he started showing interest in becoming a hero I moved us both right back to Musutafu. 
I received a job at a Support company, and I now make gadgets, costumes, altercations to costumes, and so much more for the heroes - exactly as I wanted to when I was younger. ~

"Seriously kiddo! It's the UA festival today, where's your fighting spirit?! You want to participate right? This is your chance!" I yelled enthusiastically. Hitoshi just deadpans. 
"Mom... I understand you're excited... but it's 5 IN THE FREAKING MORNING? PLEASE, take it down at least 11 levels."

"Hey! Don't be complaining about the time when your 4 o'clock alarm wakes me up every damn morning!" I snap back. Hitoshi just rolls his eyes and takes a seat at the table. God, this kid is so much like his father. I noticed that a lot watching him grow up. 
The messy hair, the tired eyes, that awkward toothy grin, even his attitude. Exactly like his father.

~

We sit down and eat our breakfasts together before heading into the living room to watch one of our favourite shows, and soon enough it's 8am. Hitoshi rushes upstairs to grab the rest of his stuff, while I go and make him some coffee in his flask.

"Mom! Lets go before-," Hitoshi starts - rushing down the stairs - before the door bell rings, "they get here..." 

I chuckle as two blonde haired boys open the door and rush into the house. 
"HAH! Thought you could get away today, babe?!" screams the more energetic blonde, known as Kaminari Denki, jumping onto my son's back before waving at me.
The other blonde, known as Monoma Neito, smiles politely at me, "Good morning, Ms. Shinsou." he chirps.

"Ah-Ah-Ah! I've told you sweetheart, just call me Y/N! You're both my sons boyfriends, no need to act formal!" I smile, ruffling his hair before walking out of the front door. "C'mon then kids! Let's get to UA. I've taken the day off work so I can watch you all compete!"

The boys rush out of my home and towards my car, Monoma and Hitoshi slide into the backseat, while Kaminari calls shotgun. 

~

After a 15 minute drive, we arrive at UA. The car ride had been quite eventful, Monoma kept telling me all about how he's going to squash the '1-A bugs', and Kaminari was acting as though he's crying because he's in 1-A. You probably guessed what Monoma replied with though, "Yes. And I will squash you exactly like the other 1-A bugs."

I park the car and we all head to the front of the stadium. "Oh my, this is where we part ways boys!" I grin, "Now! Try your hardest okay?! You're all amazing, and I know you've all got this in the bag!!"

Kaminari, being the dramatic boy he is, grabs my hands and acts as though he's sobbing, "Ms. Shinsou!!!! How are you still single?! You're so- so-", he's cut off by Hitoshi smacking his head, "Leave my mom alone Denks. C'mon, let's get going."

He drags a crying Kaminari away, the other blonde waving goodbye before running after them.
"Mama loves you Hitoshi!!" I yell, resulting in him getting embarrassed and running away faster than ever before, and resulting in a few stares. Oh well, I'm his mom. It's my job to embarrass him.

I head towards the front entrance and wait in the line of others who came to watch. Luckily, it didn't take too long since I was quite close to the front of the line.
I headed inside and took a seat on one of the bleachers, right at the front so I could see properly. I was just getting comfortable too, until...

♥ "Oh. My. God. Is that Y/N?!" ♥