ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

♥ "Oh. My. God. Is that Y/N?!" ♥

I jumped at the familiar voice, I honestly thought that - since it had been so long and I clearly look different - no one would recognise me. 
Then again, what did I expect when my son literally STUDIES at the place some of my closest friends, and his father, work.

I plaster a brave smile on my face, and turn to face.... Kayama Nemuri, AKA Pro Hero: Midnight.

"It is you!! Wow, you sure have changed! C'mon! Let's catch up before this starts.", and with that, she left me no room to refuse. I was already being dragged away from my seat and down to the participants hallways. She found a small bench to sit us both on, out of sight from everyone and everything.

"Right. Time to cut the crap, where the hell did you go, Y/n?!" Nemuri asks, undoubtedly furious. 
"Do you know how we all felt? You completely DISAPPEARED without a word, you didn't even tell your own boyfriend! And now you show up again? Where did you go? And when did you come back?!"

I sighed, looking anywhere but at Nemuri. "Well, I-"
"No. Look at me when you explain. You were my best friend, I deserve an explanation."

I do as she says, and turn my head to look at her.
"Look. I'm... not prepared to tell you everything yet. So, can we start small? I can't tell you why I went yet, mainly because I can't afford to let someone else find out yet, but I can tell you everything else." I wait for Nemuri's nod of approval before continuing.
"I went to the other side of Japan. I moved in with my grandparents, to an entirely new place, and was home-schooled. This is for reasons I do not yet want to explain. I came back here... around 4 years ago. Again, I'm sorry I didn't come and find you, but you're a Pro Hero now. You're busy, and I wasn't gonna get in the way of your work."

Nemuri frowned at me, clearly not impressed with my answer.
"Yeah... No. You're lucky that I need to go present this thing right now. After I'm done, we're gonna catch up okay? Give me your number."
I sigh, knowing I wasn't gonna get away from her now, and typed my number into her phone. She sent me a quick message to confirm, and gave me a small wave before beginning to head away.

"Wait!!" I shout, grabbing her arm. "You need to PROMISE me... You won't tell anyone else I'm here. The only people that know are you, my mother, and... a few other people." Unless you couldn't tell already, the 'few others' was Hitoshi, Kaminari, and Monoma - all who had no clue Aizawa was Hitoshi's dad.

Nemuri frowned at me once again and sighed, resiliently nodding her head before heading for the competition grounds. I smiled to myself, heading back towards my seat - covering my head so no one else recognised me.

~

The first two rounds were over, and now it was time for the finals. Words couldn't explain how proud I was of my son for making it to the finals, and no matter what happened now I'd be so proud of him still. I was also proud of Kaminari and Monoma, Kaminari also made it to the finals - while Monoma's team lost in the second round by one team. Some team... the one with the green haired kid.
What was his name... Mifori? Minori?
"Midoriya VS Shinsou" Mic, or Yamada, yelled through his microphone. Ah wait, that's right! Midoriya, that was his name.

I beamed as my son walked onto the field, wearing his usual bored expression. Then, the fight began.
I watched him say something to the green haired kid, and then boom- straight under his control. I wonder what he said, since the kid didn't look happy about it.

I watched in amazement as the kid begins walking towards the out of bounds line. I'd never seen my son use his quirk, since he always considered it villainous and refused to demonstrate. He was terrified of his quirk - I'd seen him break down about it numerous times in the past - but I always believed he could do amazing things with it. I know he'll become a hero.

However, my face dropped as the kid stopped at the out of bounds line. I watched as the green haired boy broke his fingers and charged towards my son, throwing him out of bounds. Shit. Hitoshi was going to be so upset now. 
The Midoriya boy was pronounced the winner, and I stood as Hitoshi walked towards his class stand - his head down low. Just as I was about to leave my stand and head to my son, I hear his class cheering for him. Telling him how well he did, and that they believe in him. Tears trickled down my cheeks, and I rushed to the hallway to meet him.

I ran through the hallways, getting concerned glances from people who were standing around, and ran straight for him. Bringing him into my arms when I finally saw him.
"Hitoshi!!" I cried, getting a worried look from my son and his classmates, "I'm so damn proud of you, my idiot kid!!" I sobbed harder.
Then, I turned to his class, bowing slightly. "Thank you so much! I'm... always so worried about him, hearing you cheer for him just made me a bit emotional-"
Hitoshi covered my mouth, his face red as he tries to stop me from embarrassing him further.

"Mom!! Stop!!" he groaned, turning away from his classmates in embarrassment. His classmates eyes light up, "YOU'RE HIS MOM?!" A few yell, clearly confused. "No offence- But- You look so young?!" a young girl states quizzically. 

"Oh sweetie! That's not offensive at all!!" I chuckled, smiling at his class. I ended up staying there with them for the rest of the Sports Festival, of course with their homeroom teachers' permission, and had a great time laughing and getting to know my sons classmates. As well as laughing at Kaminari's battle against this vine-haired girl. He's so silly sometimes.

Anyway, a blonde haired boy with anger issues (who reminded me of a stray dog) ended up winning the festival. He didn't really look as happy as someone who just won should be though... then again, they literally chained him to his spot - Fucking Bastards. 
Me, Hitoshi and Monoma headed back to my house soon after - Kaminari was staying back with some of his friends, the Bakusquad he called them, but would be coming over later.

♥ Now it's time to sort out this Midnight situation. ♥ 

Okay, Zen here! Hi my loves!
I just realised that I never mentioned our main characters quirk here.... So! Here we go!

Y/n's quirk is called 'Blue Print', hence why you'll often see Mic calling her 'Blueprint' in future chapters. Her quirk allows her to create or invent anything she wants by placing a blueprint in her brain. Example, if she wanted to create some kind of grenade launcher for Bakugou, a blueprint on how to make this would appear in her brain and she could easily make this with the right materials.
This is also why I have her working in a hero gadget/costume company, so she makes things that mainstream heroes need under an alias. Any hero that wears or uses her work knows her under an alias, and has never actually met her, which is why Aizawa and others aren't aware she is back in Musutafu.