ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

♥ Now it's time to sort out this Midnight situation. ♥ 

~

A week flew by quickly after the Sports Festival, I got busy with work and had no time to meet Nemuri - lucky me, that gave me more time to prepare myself. 
It was now Saturday, 2 weeks after the Sports Festival, and I was finally meeting up with Nemuri. I had the house to myself all weekend, as Hitoshi was spending the weekend at Kaminari's house with Monoma and a few of his friends from the Hero Course. 

I put in a lot of work to get Hitoshi out of the house, I bribed Kaminari with new video games, and Monoma with a fancy suit, just so they'd keep Hitoshi out of the house. They didn't ask why, just accepted their... 'gifts'... and spent 4 whole days convincing Hitoshi to have a sleepover and make some new friends. Thank god.

I was sat at my table, drinking black coffee - Aizawa's favourite - and waited patiently for Nemuri to show up. I had a nice strawberry cake in the fridge, cooling as I waited, hoping that a cake would calm her down if things got out of hand. Then, I heard whispering at my front door. Suspicious.

I didn't dwell on the whispering, as a few seconds later the doorbell rang. I got up from my chair and walked towards my door, taking a few deep breaths before finally swinging the door open with a smile on my face.

A smile that quickly dropped.

At the door stood Nemuri, Yamada, and Nezu.

"YOW!! Blueprint is BACK!" Yamada yells, sauntering into my house without an invite and plopping down on my couch. Nezu follows behind him, giving me a small nod, while Nemuri grins nervously. I roll my eyes at my friend and walk further into my house, leaving her to close the door.

"Okay look! I'm sorry, okay?! But it's not just me who needs an explanation, be glad I didn't bring Shota!!" Nemuri whines, trying to relieve the tension as I walk towards Yamada and Nezu, taking a seat in my empty armchair. Nemuri sits beside Yamada on the couch, while Nezu had already made himself quite comfortable on my other armchair.

"Well. I was prepared to tell you. but now I have to explain to this loudmouth as well? How do I know he hasn't already told Shota I'm here?!" I yell. I felt betrayed honestly, everyone knows Yamada can't keep secrets - and I wanted to be the one to tell him anyway.

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry, but we all deserve to know. We were all friends, Y/n."

"Then why is the rat here?" I grumbled, glaring at Nezu.
"In the words of Ashido and Aoyama... 'We been knew.'" Nezu shoots back. Of course the rat had already known, can't keep shit from him.

"Fucking hell... fine." I take one more deep breath before looking up at everyone in my living room.
"Since you wanna know so bad. I left because I was pregnant." I stated bluntly, watching Nemuri and Yamada's facial expressions contort into those of shock.
"Me and Shota... got drunk at that party we forced him to go to. We ended up going back to a hotel, and we had sex. 3 months later, I found out I was pregnant, so dad sent me to the other side of Japan and completely isolated me."

"Wait you ha-" Yamada begins.
"Yes, Yamada. I have a son." I sigh, standing from my seat and grabbing the photo album I keep on top of the fireplace, "His name is Hitoshi."
I place the photo album in front of them, and watch as they immediately start looking through it.

"You had a kid with Shota... and didn't bother to tell him?" Yamada grumbles, glaring at me.
"Excuse you?" I fight back, "First of all... I had no way to contact him. I couldn't get a god damn phone until I moved out of my grandparents house. Even then... Hitoshi was 8 when I managed that!" I raised my voice, and I only got louder from there.
"When I moved back here... when Hitoshi was 11... there was no way I could've told you guys! I can't show up on Shota's doorstep 11 years later like 'oh, hi by the way I had your child 11 years ago!'"
"Plus, you were all pro heroes. Of course I'm not gonna show up and bother everyone with this! I've been fine on my own okay? I raised him well, and Shota probably doesn't even think of me anymore!"

"You're wrong, Y/n." Nemuri speaks up, smiling slightly as she pulls me into a hug, "He still carries around a photo of you and him in his wallet. In his eyes it's not over, you never officially broke up.
And Hizashi... stop fighting with her. We don't know what she's been through the last 15 years. We don't know how difficult it's been, so we can't blame her."

At this, I burst out sobbing, and the three in the room tried their hardest to comfort me. Then... we heard the door slam open. We turn towards the front door and I freeze upon seeing the mad face of my son, and the guilty faces of his two boyfriends.
"Mom. Who the fuck is Shota? And why the hell are my principal and my teachers here?"

"Awww, Hitoshi! Call me Auntie Kayama now, we're practically family!" Nemuri teases.
"Not the time, Nemuri." I mumble, facing my son and giving him a sad smile.

"I assume you heard... most of the conversation."
"Yeah. Enough to know you know these guys pretty damn well, and that I was practically a mistake."

"What the- You were never a mistake!" I yelled, grabbing my son by his shoulders. "Jesus Christ! You're the best thing to ever happen to me kiddo-"
"Then why did you need to move because of me? Why'd you need to leave my dad because of me? Because of me... Grandad wants nothing to do with us. You raised me all alone, and it's my fault-"

"Woah whoa little listener! It ain't your fault, it's no ones fault. Actually no, everything other than Y/n getting pregnant is your grandads fault...." Yamada chimes in.
"Not helping Hizashi!" Nemuri frowns.

"Okay... I'm... just gonna try ignore that my teachers are here. Mom, this... Shota is my dad right?"
I nodded.
"And he doesn't know I exist?"
"You see... that's complicated. He knows that you exist. He just... doesn't know you're my kid... and doesn't know you're his kid..."

Hitoshi stares at me blankly. "That makes... no fucking sense. Who the fuck is my dad then? Oh my god is he my teacher?!"
"Uhhh... he's not your teacher... haha."
Hitoshi raises an eyebrow, expecting a better answer.

"Uhm... Your father is... Eraserhead."