These words were reasonable and reasonable, and there was a sound of approval around them.

The emperor was silent, Yu Hou smiled and said: "Sir, don't be angry, and sit down first. Oh, by the way, how is the health of the old princess Ruyang. Half a month ago, I heard that the old princess was hard to get in.  ."

Prince Ruyang's son was stagnant: "...My mother has been getting better a few days ago, and she has been eating and drinking as usual."

Marquis Yu smiled and said, "So that's the case, very good, very good."

Prince Ruyang was displeased: "What is the meaning of Marquis Yu?"

Marquis Yu smiled but didn't answer, and General Wu took it over: "Master Yu means that, in order to prevent others from thinking that you lied to the king and invited you for rewards, and cursed your relative to die prematurely, it is better to wait until you are really critically ill before reporting it - Shizi Mo Zhan  I, I am doing this for the sake of the Ruyang Palace."

Prince Ruyang's face turned red.

In fact, he really had no friendship with the Ling family, but the old lady was his own mother after all. At the beginning, she was lying on the sick bed sobbing and gasping, and she just begged him to tell the emperor over and over again. How could he not agree.

"My mother's matter is not deliberately deceived by the Ruyang Palace, it is, it is unexpected..." Prince Ruyang's expression was difficult, "Your Majesty, my mother is confused, but Yuchang County Master is innocent! She was a widow when she was young, and she has always been  She is virtuous and self-defeating, never arrogant and domineering, and it is easy to talk about marriage, but now, but..."

Speaking of which, he choked up, "After the bloody case, Chunyu's mother and son fled to my mother overnight, like a bird in shock! Fortunately, Chunyu and my mother have a close relationship, and they have kept carrier pigeons for more than ten years to pass on books. Last night, my mother sent home immediately after receiving the letter.  I will go to rescue, at this time, Nu Ying will be widowed again..."

A fat courtier with a slanted beard stood up abruptly, and said loudly: "What the lord said! No one has no relatives, no one has no reason! Your Majesty, the minister is not covering it up, my sister is the continuation of the second son of Ling.  A few years ago, the world was in turmoil. She died two husbands-in-law in a row, and she managed to marry the second son of Ling, and it was considered a harmonious husband and wife. Who would have known that she would become a widow again overnight!  Justify it! Ling does not doubt want to take grievances for his mother, just go to Ling Yi, why do you have to kill them all, even the second child of Ling and the third child of Ling are also slaughtered, isn't it crazy and bloodthirsty!"

Marquis Dayue frowned and said, "Don't be sensational. You're really bloodthirsty, and you will kill them all. How come your sister's children are still alive. Why don't you sit down quickly!"

Another dark-faced, slightly short-statured adult said in disgust, "He has killed a lot of people in Ling Budo! The eldest sons of the second and third children of Ling are dead and wounded..."

The Hou Zhongyue said: "Knives and guns have no eyes, and you are dead and alive in a confrontation, how can you care about who's son and who's husband-in-law."

The black-faced Lord paused and sat back angrily - Shao Shang immediately understood that this black-faced daughter was probably married to a certain cousin of Ling Budo.

An adult with a white face and a young beard straightened his body and said to Ji Zun, who was facing him: "Master Ji, you are Tingwei, why don't you say a word?"