75

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 75
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Because the weather is getting hotter, the palace chariot assigned today is like a chariot with its head open on all sides, and Shao Shang sat in the slightly swaying car, looking at the towering phoenix-shaped eaves of Changqiu Palace in the distance, he couldn't help it. Ask about Xiao Huangmen who was riding beside the car.

"Chen Neiguan, I remember the first time I entered the palace with my father and mother. It was from the south gate of the palace. I walked through many palace gardens and walked for more than half an hour. Today is coming so soon, Since there is a shortcut, why not go that day?"

Xiao Huangmen, surnamed Chen, saw that she was beautiful and innocent, chatting and laughing with him along the way was very easy-going and free and easy, and said with a smile: "It is common in the palace to call the courtier's family to enter the palace, and naturally they have to go according to the etiquette, but now the female son and Ling Your Majesty has made an appointment, isn't this Your Majesty's half bride? Of course, my family can take a shortcut from the palace gates on the east and west sides... Oh, here we are, Miss Cheng, please get off the bus, we have to walk there from here."

Shao Shang knew this palace lane leading to the Changqiu Palace. He said it was an alley, but it was wide and straight with almost six lanes. Carrying her skirt, she was carefully helped by the palace maid to get out of the car. She looked up at the tall and green palace walls on both sides, and thought, "Yes, there is only a high-voltage barbed wire."

Chen Neiguan led the way, and on both sides were palace maids and eunuchs like pantomime performers. Young merchants were walking around in the middle of the Zhuxuan two colors. Ranked up.

After a few steps, Chen Neiguan suddenly stopped, and then the entire line of honor guards stopped. Shao Shang looked from the gap between the crowd and saw a tall woman surrounded by slaves walking across.

Chen Neiguan bowed his head respectfully: "I have seen Her Royal Highness."

The surrounding palace maids and eunuchs all knelt down and saluted, and Shao Shang was suddenly confused, should she stand and bow with Chen Neiguan, or should she kneel and kowtow with her left and right. Forget it, it's not surprising that there are many people in the ceremony, she decided to go big, and knelt down with the palace people.

The princess ignored Chen Neiguan, and walked straight into the crowd with her head raised arrogantly. As she got closer and closer, Shaoshang finally remembered, isn't this the princess who seems to be separated from her consort? I vaguely remember Luo Jitong's introduction to her as the third.

The third princess looks like she is in her twenties, with a slender figure and a good face, but her eyebrows are a bit sharp, and she doesn't seem to be easy to get along with. Today, she is wearing a deep tunic made of vermilion silk thin satin. The long skirt stretches back, and the edge is inlaid with multicolored brocade with golden light. Such a precious fabric is so random. dragged on the ground, with her moving, graceful.