147

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 147

According to Yuan Shen's original plan, Shaoshang slept until the sun rose. He had a lunch at Cheng's house, and the two went to Dongbai Cemetery in the afternoon. When they returned to the city, it was already dark and the lights were on.  Who knew that Shaoshang got up early today, so he didn't know how to pass the extra two hours.

Yuan Shen walked around in his belly, thinking that if he sent the girl back to Cheng's house first, God knows if he would be followed by a long list of old and young.  No, this is very inappropriate, so he proposes to go to Yuan's house for dinner.

Shaoshang readily agreed—since he was considering marrying this guy, he still wanted to know more about the Yuan family.

When we arrived at Yuanfu, the golden crow was already falling, and the magnificent clouds dyed the sky the color of maple leaves in late autumn.  Pedestrians on the road have said that this is the beauty of heaven, and it is a blessing for the light market tonight.

Yuan Shen had asked the servants to hurry back to report the letter in advance, so when the young merchant got off the bus, the servants of the Yuan family lined up in two rows and waited at the door. The two rows of sheepskin lamps spread out like geese.  It looked extraordinarily beautiful in the hazy twilight.

Shaoshang rarely has a guilty conscience. In the past five years, Yuan Shen went to Yong'an Palace to look for him. She either didn't open the door, and if she was in a hurry, she only opened the partial door. Compared with the solemn and formal reception from Yuan Mansion, she felt like she was taking advantage of others.  .

So she whispered, "Actually, you can just open the side door of your house, you don't need to be so grand."

Yuan Shen immediately understood that he had gone elsewhere, and said displeasedly, "It's already this time, and you're still afraid of being seen where you and I are together?!"

Shaoshang sighed, "Can you stop thinking bad things about people? Actually, I'm just embarrassed."

Yuan Shen's expression changed slightly.

The two walked in, surrounded by many slaves and maids, and the young merchants admired the style of the mansion generously, as if opening an old book.  Winter does not wither, and the thick leaves fall on the snow and make a deep snoring sound, exuding a comfortable old feeling everywhere.

It is said that more than 100 years ago, the ancestors of the Yuan family came to this capital to serve as officials under the order of the emperor at that time. The tenure lasted for decades, so they took over their wives, children and children, and slowly expanded the small courtyard to the huge scale it is today.  .

Later, the emperor and the old man were settled here, and other powerful families either purchased their own houses, or the emperor gave the mansion of the original rebels - no matter what the situation, they always had to be slightly renovated, only the Yuan family mansion was still original, so  There is a kind of quaint heritage that no other home can match.

After a little grooming, a well-dressed and kind old woman personally served the young merchants to change their clothes.  She didn't talk much, just kept smiling at Shaoshang, and when she noticed the girl's curious eyes, she said, "I am the son's mother Fu, my surname is Wang."

Yuan Zhoumu has a total of one son, and the son she speaks of is naturally Yuan Shen.

"Don't you need to serve Young Master Yuan?" Shao Shang was embarrassed to be seen.

Wang Li smiled and said, "Young master is very ambitious, and he is very picky about what clothes to wear and what jade accessories to wear. Since he was ten years old, he will not be allowed to make decisions for him, and the old servant will not look for bad luck."