124

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 124

In the event of an emergency, Shao Shang immediately asked Mrs. Xiao for instructions. After receiving permission, he went home and packed his bags, and then brought Sangguo in the lotus room to the palace.  Before leaving Wanjia, Mrs. Xiao instructed in a deep voice, "Serve the queen well, and don't talk too much about other things."

Shaoshang knew very well: "I'm not a person, I have to be listened to if I want to talk a lot!"

Mrs. Xiao knew that she couldn't control her daughter, so she could only sigh: "The palace is dangerous, and the affairs of the prince are ten times more dangerous. You have to do it yourself, and don't cause trouble!"

Shaoshang knew it was justified, so he could only honestly agree.

Using the token given by the queen, he called to the west gate, and then walked straight to the Changqiu Palace, which was still more than ten feet away from the gate of the palace. Shao Shang heard the palace maid's dissuasion and a sharp cry.  Shao Shang came closer and saw that it was Wang Jie.

When the maids saw Shaoshang, they all cried out with joy—

"Miss Cheng is here! Hurry in, the lady is ill again!"

"Sister Shaoshang, you're here. The lady has been coughing since she lay down last night, but you've frightened us!"

"Zhai Lu also said that if you don't come again, she will send someone to your house to find you!"

……

Without waiting for Shaoshang's reaction, Wang Ji, who was crying with unkempt hair, rushed over, her face was full of tears, she was confused, she didn't even dare to stand, she just knelt beside Shaoshang's legs and cried, "Miss Cheng, save me.  Father! He and his brothers have been arrested and sent to the North Army Prison!"

Shaoshang was stunned for a moment.  By the way, these are not criminal offences, so they are not locked in the Tingwei Mansion.

A palace maid said indignantly: "Miss Wang! The slaves have said it many times. The maiden said that you can't see you, you have to go in to resist the decree! The maid is sick now, you are making noise outside to be at ease and not let the maiden.  Are you recovering?"

Another palace maid shouted, "Miss Wang, hurry up and leave. If you don't leave, we will invite the Zhonghuang Sect to drag you away!"

Wang Biao said angrily, "You lowly servants! You used to bow down and kneel, but now you come to step on me when my family is in trouble! What a bunch of snobbish people who see the wind!"

Shao Shang said with his arms on his hips: "They are palace maids, don't they bow their knees to the nobles? Are they still arrogant! Also, the Empress is the master of the harem, who else do the people of Changqiu Palace need to be snobbish? Even the princes and princesses are all guests here.  You are polite, the daughter of a foreign minister is very domineering!"

She already had some prestige among the palace maids and eunuchs. At this time, the surrounding palace maids were moved, and you immediately echoed my words, and the Huangmen surrounding the outer circle even applauded softly.

Wang Ji shivered with anger, stood up and shouted, "Good you, Cheng Shaoshang, I have long seen that you are cunning and vicious. Now that my family is in trouble, you finally got your wish, and you can stand on the shore and watch a good show!"

"It's funny, it doesn't matter to me whether your family suffers or not! Hurry up and leave me if you're smart, don't disturb the mother's rest!"

"I'm not leaving, I want to see the goddess! The goddess can't ignore us, can't we just watch our family collapse!"