122

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 122

The biggest sequelae of the Lou Ben case is probably that the prince's civil and ministerial forces in the DPRK suffered a huge blow.

Originally Lou Taipu Yinyin was the leader of the civil servants who supported the prince, but now that his line has fallen, the prince seems to have lost his arm.  Since the incident, the crown prince has been depressed, and today Shaoshang is going to see everyone in the Lou family off, and he also goes with him.

Originally, Ling Budo wanted to go too, but Shaoshang tactfully advised him not to sprinkle salt on other people's wounds; Ling Budo didn't argue with her, turned his head and appeared with the prince in front of the Shili Pavilion outside the city.

Shao Shang asked the prince helplessly: "Your Highness, do you know who is in charge of this case, now that Lou's family is dead and scattered in exile, and you brought him to see him off, because you are afraid that the Lou family will be sad.  Isn't that enough!"

The crown prince said embarrassedly: "Zisheng said that he is right about things and not people. Lou's family knows the righteousness and will not mind."

Shaoshang was simply unable to complain: "You believe him if he says it!" - he has already turned the whole family around, and let them understand him. Compared with Ling Budo, it makes sense to seek money and kill!

The prince responded mildly: "At first, you were skeptical about Lou Ben's crime. Later, after hearing from the mother that Zisheng had never done anything he was not sure about since he was a child, you also hurried to find the county magistrate of Ancheng."

Shaoshang: ...let's not hurt each other, okay?

Shao Shang wanted to comfort Lou Yao, who had just lost his brother and was about to leave for a long journey, but Ling Budo was staring at him, so she had no choice but to go to He Zhaojun to say goodbye.  The two had no friendship at all, but they had cooperated with Quan in a hurry a few days ago. At this time, Shao Shang didn't know what to say to He Zhaojun.

"...that day, I went to you so abruptly, but I didn't expect you to believe me when I said it, and I immediately went to my old uncle to help me.  "She was speechless.

He Zhaojun is wearing a valiant riding uniform today, which is even more neat and pretty.  She said lightly: "Father taught me that people can be stupid or cowardly, but they must be able to see people. When I saw you trembling with Xiao Shizi's head, I knew your temperament - not to mention  , even if you're wrong, I just forgive my uncle's old favor."

Shaoshang defended: "Who is shivering, I'm just afraid that the blood will stain my new clothes!" Now that she thinks of the still warm head, she still has nightmares, and thinks that she is a good person who ignores her past hatred.

He Zhaojun smiled and did not refute.  At this time, there was a man crying in front, and the two women looked sideways, only to see Uncle Lou Jing and several sons kneeling in front of the prince, crying and talking.

Shao Shang said with a flat mouth, "Why didn't you see the eldest lady, in the carriage?"

He Zhaojun smiled sarcastically: "You don't know yet, but not many people know that the eldest uncle divorced the eldest aunt a few days ago."

"What?!" Shao Shang was surprised.

He Zhaojun said: "The words of the second brother before his death have come out. Although he has made a big disaster, he is the most outstanding son of the Lou family. The uncle in the family wants to ask the eldest uncle to have a theory and ask him if it is true.  It blocked the future of the second brother and caused a great disaster. Then the eldest uncle divorced the eldest aunt on the charge of 'not being virtuous, alienating flesh and blood', and sent her back to her parents' home two days ago."