Ameena

You will know if F4 are playing tricks, Gorya had said.

Ren was waiting outside her dorm the following Monday morning ignoring the plight of their recent interactions.

He wanted her to be the organizer for a rural medical camp.

"And you are coming!" he winked. Was he flirting?

She told him that she had to think about it, he only smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

Ameena did not know what to think of this, she wanted to dismiss it as a joke but she knew very well that he meant it. She had always been the first to agree to his requests and this time was no different.

Her eyes did not move from the email on her phone, her first client was Ren.

Ameena was deep in her thoughts, when David tapped her on the shoulder.

"Can you get the last year's client details for me? Need to cross-check some settlements."

She nodded and went back to her desk.

She froze seeing the client list. At the top of the list, she saw ALPACA's name and a sinking feeling hit her like a punch in the stomach. Parama had advertised it, knowing very well the medical warnings issued by doctors.

She looked at the demo video again, replaying it in slow motion for the hundredth time. She shook her head slowly as if trying to wake up from a nightmare but still felt paralyzed as if watching an accident happen before her eyes or being in shock from witnessing an act of violence.

Parama had advertised it, one tear drop slid down her face, Ren's hospital had approved it, another drop, unable to get a grip of her emotions.

Mirage! In response to the reminder, her back straightened.

The Mirage knew that revenge would drive her. Despite knowing everything about her, they sent her to do something so dangerous.

It was a perfect plan. If Ameena failed it would all be the anger of one wronged family member and Mirage would escape unscathed.

It was true, she was angry, but it was an oath, Parama will fall, and so will Mirage. They both will fall by her hands.

The sky rumbled as if in acknowledgement.