Chapter 6

((This chapter contains flashbacks and scenes depicting rape, violence and other sensitive and adult themes, if any of this makes you uncomfortable PLEASE don't read and it is advised to avoid this story))

<<The chapter begins with clips from different times, please note that there will be three lines with dots indicating when the time changes.>>

Laughing. The sound of shoes against metal. Tumbling towards the ground, a heavy lump of wheels and bars falling on top of me. I can't get up! Why is everyone staring at me? Am I a joke to you? Is this funny? I can't MOVE! The floor is cold and hard against my cheek as I stare desperately through my tears into the eyes of passer-byes who do nothing.   Snickering to their friends like I'm some sort of circus freak. And him, watching with his friends from the side, laughing all the same. He's supposed to be on my side... how could he do this to me?
.
.
.
Smoke in my lungs. The burning on my ankles and wrists akin to fire. Trapped, as his hands gripped my hips in desperation. Nails tearing the skin and causing hot trails of blood to spill onto the beige sheets. I'm sure to be punished for that. Flexing of muscles between my legs, my knees are stretched above my head and my throat burns as a scream forces past my throat. It's burning inside as he moved back and forth tirelessly.
Useless. Unloved. Weak. Slut. Toy. Pet.
The words that were repeated to me every night were engraved into my very being. His name carved out in delicate red letters, framed by the pale skin on my body. One hit for being too loud, another for bleeding on his bed, and a final one for never being enough. His eyes bore holes into my heart and left me empty. He was supposed to love me. He was supposed to keep me safe. He was supposed to be 'the one'... but he's just like everyone else. I'm different... weak... and that's just not good enough for him.

The smell of cigarettes on his hair is suffocating. The lies telling of love which spilled from his mouth and that I was stupid enough to believe in. The warm arms which once held so much comfort were reduced to those of a stranger. Is this really the man I fell in love with? If so, can I trust anybody again? Can I even trust myself anymore?
.
.
.
I woke, drenched in sweat and breathless. The feeling of hands and lingering touches assaulted my senses.
"There's nobody here, you're not back there, he's not here Kaisei... he's not here..." I muttered as I gripped at my shirt, trying to convince myself to be calm and to move from the bed.

I forced my muscles to relax and ran to the bathroom, anxious to scrub the feeling of his hands from my body. The water was hot and burned my skin, yet anything was preferable to the memory of his hands and the things they did to me. I swallowed back the bile that rose-up in my throat at the thoughts and started methodically scrubbing my skin.

I must have spent over an hour in the shower before I felt like I could breathe again. I stayed under the hot running water for a few more minutes before leaving to prepare for the day. It was just now turning light outside but somehow when I checked my phone, there was a message waiting for me from Sora.

MESSAGES:

Sora: G'morning! I know that it's early but I just wanted to let you know that I've planned out our day and to wear something nice but comfy ;) I'll meet you out the front of the train station at around 10am

Me: Morning, I'll see you then. I'm not very athletic though so just don't drag me around to a million places, please. Thanks.

Sora: You're up early, hah. I won't drag you around too much, no worries, see you then!

A small smile made it's way onto my face. Sora seems to have so much energy, he's kind and even though he can close off a bit he listens to me. Maybe we can really be friends...

(3RD POV)

Sora was dressed in a comfortable white shirt with a turtle neck and a warm jacket over the top accompanied by black pants. (as seen below but without the bag)