They both huffed and looked away.

And as if on cue, Gempa suddenly walked in a little distracted by the tab he held before looking up as he noticed a rather tense atmosphere.

"Is everything okay?"

"Fine." Ice stood up from his seat. Maybe it would be best if he go sat with the others instead, "Are we almost there?"

"We'll be landing in ten minutes."

"Roger that." Ice hummed as he headed to the front of the ship.

"Wait! Where's our protective suits?!" He heard Blaze spoke up, sounding rather panicked.

He would've turned and try to pry why that bothered him, but he really didn't want to be that concerned brother right now.

He let Gempa do all the explaining of the new plan before heading to where his friends were.

.

.

.

.

Ice did his best to ignore how anxious Blaze was being as they finally set foot to Mud Planet. But his concern still grew as he watched how the other's eyes shifted everywhere as if he was expecting an attack at any moment.

He was just about to approach him, but Gempa beat him to it and started reassuring the anxious teen with a curious Thorn tailing him.

"Alright, Ice. I think it's time you do your thing."

He nodded his head at Fang and placed his icy hand down to the ground. He barely touched the muddy surface when the mud suddenly moved and grabbed his hand.

"AH!"

Everyone immediately turned to him and he barely heard Blaze shouted his name when the mud suddenly rose up and practically wrapped itself around him.

"Cakera Api!" He heard Blaze roar and the sludge around him was sliced off, though he couldn't help but flinch at the heat.

"Blaze-" He started but the other grabbed him.

"Are you okay?!" Blaze quickly disregarded his chakrams and pulled him away from the muddy ground and into the hardened pathway he didn't realize Blaze had created.

He looked up to see everyone was still frozen at what happened and that caused his brother to bristle in rage.

"What are you guys doing just standing there?!" Blaze scowled as he summoned his chakrams once more, "We have to find MudBot! NOW!"

The mud mounds around them started moving much to everyone's horror and Blaze seemed to be the only one who wasn't faze at what was about to happen.

"R-Right!" Gempa finally snapped out from his horror, "Ice, we need a pathway!"

Ice continued to look at Blaze in confusion and surprise before summoning his bow and arrows to shoot at the ground.

"What's going on?!" Ying asked as he watched the mud turn to monsters with wide, unbelieving eyes.

"I thought this place was uninhabited!" Thorn squeaked as he side stepped away from the bubbling mud pit next to him.

"They're called Slough Monsters! MudBot manipulates them, they can throw some sludge balls that can immobilize you and they're annoyingly immortal- INCOMING!"

"Tanah Pelindung!" Gempa punched the icy ground and earth pillars emerged just in time to deflect the incoming sludge balls.

Ice had to shoot the ground surrounding the earth pillars as he saw mud started seeping through the cracks it created.