|3| Darius Di Fazio..

Start from the beginning

"Live with me instead Nalani and I will actually keep you company and not be at another boy or girls house every other day." Nyx says.

"I promise to keep you company," Dima pouts.

"It'll do your dad good, the public will know he took in a helpless teen dad," I say in an upbeat tune.

"That actually kinda makes sense," Deniz highfives me.

"I haven't been disowned yet, nice to know Dima will benefit from it though," Asterin says rolling his eyes.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"We're here miss," Mattia pulls me out of my thoughts as he steps out of his seat to open my door for me, he takes my hand to lead me out the car.

"Thank you," I smile as I walk to my house and to the living room where my mom was gracefully sitting at.

"Get dressed, I've invited a few old friends of mine who will accompany us at dinner," She looks at me pointedly.

I exit the living room and scamper to my room. I scan my mother's outfit in my head to match the vibe she's going for. She had on a black bodysuit, and black straight fit trousers with black sandal heels, to say my mom loved black was an understatement to bad it only stopped at her wardrobe, a black themed house would've been so cool, I like the calm feel of our beige, white themed house though. Beige was my dad's favourite colour so naturally because he designed our house his favourite colour was a constant reminder to me.

I picked out a beige cable knit cardigan, straight leg jeans and my trusty white air force 1s, yes they're clean, my mom will probably find my outfit too casual but I'm comfortable and we're at home so...

I go through my phone answering messages and speculating my Instagram posts. Awaiting the mystery guests arrival.

A notification popped up on my screen,
'They're here' it read, my gaze lingered on my reflection as I put on another layer of lip gloss, I blew myself a kiss and exit my room.

I don't always hate how I look, some days I might even go as far as saying 'I'm beautiful', I'd say it over and over to make up for the moments I've thought and heard otherwise.

I skipped down the stairs and went over to my mom, she had her phone in her hands and smiled at me, her smile didn't last long as her eyes dragged over my body.

"What's wrong," I frantically asked.

Her expression was replaced with a smile, "Nothing sweetie."

Why can't she just tell me I can change intantly, my mood has been totally ruined, I played with a hangnail on my thumb.

Ding, dong.

Mom got up to open the door as I sat on my favourite white couch in our living room.

I hear my mom and the guests exchange greetings before she leads them into the living room, After her a tall man with piercing green eyes and dark hair walked into the room with who I'm assuming is his wife on his left arm, she was gorgeous with strawberry blonde shoulder length hair and hazel brown eyes. Two more figures walked in but my gaze was already fixed on the gorgeous couple.

"Hello Nermana, I'm Lorenzo Di Fazio," the dark haired man addressed, "and this is my wife," he looked towards his wife. I could immediately recognise his last name.

"Hi, call me Ciara," She gave me a warm smile gasping slightly,"you look just like your father."

"Thank you," I smiled back.

"These are my kids," Ciara said calling them over.

Her son walked over to me first,"I'm Darius". We locked eyes for a second before his sister came forward.

"Hi, I'm Raven," She grinned, her name was ironic as she seemed to be a ray of sunshine, with her blonde wavy hair that was about elbow length. Darius seemed to have a completely opposite vibe to her he looked mysterious, his green eyes were slightly downturned making him look sleepy, his jaw was strong and he had a blonde buzzcut but I could tell he was naturally brunette as his brows were dark brown almost black.

"Now that we're all acquainted, let's eat," My mom said motioning everyone to the dining table.

I sit at my usual seat as everyone sat in the seats my mom motioned for them to sit at, I watched where everyone sat at making sure no one sat where my dad would've sat.

Conversation was spewed at the table as we waited for the food to be served, I zoned out as I had nothing to say.

"Darius and Raven will enroll to Wentworth Academy and start immediately for their senior and sophomore years," I heard Lorenzo announce.

"Nermana is in her senior year so she can show Darius around," My mom suggested.

"That would be great," Ciara gushed.

"What about me," Raven pouted jokingly.

"I know some people that have siblings in sophomore year, I can introduce you," I suggest.

"Thank you," Raven gushed. I smile dismissively.

The food was served making Raven hum in delight.

"This looks delicious," She gushed digging in. She's so nice and polite it made me cringe slightly.

I looked around the table and met Darius' eyes, I looked away to my food as I slowly begun twirling the spaghetti onto my fork.

I could still feel his eyes on me so I looked up again only for him to look down to his meal,smirking.

Do I make him nervous? I almost smiled but brought myself down to reality and pondered how I'd ever make him nervous, he's attractive as fuck.

My cheeks were hot, I hope I'm not blushing, that's so embarrassing.

Dinner was finally over and after saying bye I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone.

Opening up Instagram I searched up Darius' full name and found his page immediately, he had no posts but had a decent amount of followers. I went on to search up his whole family. I couldn't help myself.

Raven unsurprisingly had hundreds of posts of her with friends doing just about anything. Ciara and Lorenzo's page was mostly just their brand promo and occasionally pictures of them at events.

By the time I was done stalking, it was late and I had no idea when I fell asleep.