xi.

" oh, we've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars

we've seen everything from saturn to mars

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she leaned against the ice-cream shop counter, the various flavour colours so bright, but her love being the brightest. 'i thought you'd never comeback.' her love's honey lips uttered as she joined their hands together.

she laughed, 'my darling, you will never be unloved by me. you are too well entangled in my soul. i wanted to feel nothing when i saw you. but somehow, managed to make me feel everything, even what i didn't wish to'

and i hope i will find you. in another world. another body. another time.

she had been hurt, she had been healed. she had been burnt, she had learnt. leant that nothing was forever. forever was a word, perhaps meant not for people, but the memories they held in their heart.

she had now become someone, someone her love would be proud of. someone her younger self would've been proud of. the girl reading books became the one writing them. she was now writing poetry and stories, in a world stuck learning the alphabet.

and maybe it wasn't about the happy ending, maybe it was about the story, every paragraph, every page. every chapter that showed a new world not known before.

and they weren't an epilogue, they were a story.

and their story didn't end well, but it still was the best they knew.

and perhaps, it could even be, continued.

'so you're still up for that picnic date, my dear?' her love twirled her around. 'of course, love. how could i resist you?' she smiled, feeling flowers grow in her chest. that was when a bell rang, and someone stepped in the record shop.

vickie

and robin couldn't take her eyes off her.

oh my poor unfortunate darling, all this pain, and yet did you not learn? those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

and oh the pain goes on, and unfortunately, so does love.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

as much as it seems like you own my heart
it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart "