vii.

we've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars
we've seen everything from saturn to mars

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

her muscles tensed as she carried the last remaining cardboard box into the boot of the old rickety jeep. she clapped her hands together, her stare lingering on the dust particles that flew in all directions in a sudden clash, reminding her of the way her heart had been around her love.

she turned around to look at the queen of her heart herself, the ocean eyed devil in disguise that gazed upon her with heart wrenching eyes and a bittersweet smile. as the two embraced, the sick feeling once again resurfaced in the bottomless pits of their stomachs, that twisted feeling that nothing would be the same ever again.

her love closed her leaking eyes, whispering in her ear, 'if we don't talk again, please remember, i love you, al of you, forever and always.' and she nodded dumbly, for she knew the moment her lips opened, she'd remain rooted to her lover's flower forevermore.

they needed to let go of the illusion that it could've been any different.

and as she glanced at the rear view mirror, which seemed a little too cracked, perhaps just like her heart, all she could see was her love turn into memory. a memory which she hoped she never forget, till her last breath.

her voice, oh god, she prayed to the heavens above, please, please don't make me forget her voice. the drug that kept me up in the dark hours and the brightest days.

pretty gorgeous eyes, oh how they fell in too deep (oh goddess parvati had never been more proud), so deep that they drowned (but the saddened twisted smile of kali had already seen what to come).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

as much as it seems like you own my heart
it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart "