iii.

" we've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars
we've seen everything from saturn to mars

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

her pinky was entwined with hers, like anchors interlocked, hidden in the space between their chairs. her love winked cheekily at her as she tipped her chair backwards,  forcing her stomach to start jumping around, just like the day they first met. 

oh, that beautiful, serene, fateful day. the day when she had seen the most alluring person ever to exist. the day she saw the moon, and like the star she was, she really had to choice but to fall for her chaotic ways, her witty words, and those cheesy jokes that never failed to bring a sparkle in her caffeine eyes and a tug at her espresso tainted lips.

a sudden crash broke through her thoughts and she was brought to the scene of her girlfriend clumsily lying on the floor, a her ocean eyes widened, and then her nose scrunched up in pure amusement and then the harmonious sound of her chuckles filled the room, so infectious, that she couldn't resist but break into a smile, laughing along.

she reached her hand out, running it through her sunray tinted perfectly unruly hair, brushing off the speckles of dust. her eyes looked at her in pure adoration, but when she looked, her lover's glance had been pulled by something else. or rather someone, the magnet, the girl, tammy. 

she pulled her hand back, choosing to wrap it around the can of coffee, while the the rose that lay under her earthen skin turned into a red, not out of adoration, but dejection, jealousy and a fire deep in her bones.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

as much as it seems like you own my heart
it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart"