ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

Start from the beginning

"How do you actually take care of Oliver and Viola?" He asked looking down at Savannah. She shrugged. "A magician never reveals her secrets." She winked, walking back into Scoops.

Max lightly placed Viola onto the floor as they came up to the movie theater door entrance. Mike opened the door and peaked out, "All clear." he said before opening the door fully, each kid walking out one-by-one making their way towards the theater playing the sneak preview.

They luckily found the right amount of empty seats. Mike and Viola next to each other while Will and Oliver sat together, then Lucas and Max below them.

"See, Lucas? We made it." Mike whisper-yelled to him. "We missed the previews." Lucas shot back. Viola scrunched up her nose. "We're you and Eleven making out again." She asked as Mike, passing him a soda that Will had given her. He returned a sour face to her. "We we're spending time together. Then Hopper intruded." He complained. Viola rolled her eyes, turning them back to the screen. "Let's be honest here, Michael. If Hopper didn't intrude we'd probably be more late."

Viola pulled a red pouch out of her back pocket. The word 'Skittles' written in white lettering on the front. She tapped Max on the back and tossed the candy at her.

The red-head smiled at the candy, Viola had remembered her favorite. Lucas looked at Max with a questioning look, the smile on her face was large.
Just then the movie started to play, drawing his attention away from his girlfriend and towards the video on the screen.

The movie theater was silent as the audio began to play, everyone invested already even though they were two seconds in.

Viola played with her fingers as she watched the sneak peak anxiously, until the audio died out and the screen went black, multiple groans coming from the crowd, the kids joining in.

Inside the mall everything powered off, all the lights, the mini carousel the kids could ride on, the escalators. Everything went into pitch black darkness.

Savannah clung onto Robin like a child. She had a severe fear of the dark. Just another side affect her parents had left her with.

Robin held onto Savannah as well, not letting go of the girl as Steve walked over to the light switch, beginning to flip it on and off rapidly.

"That's not doing anything, dumbass." Savannah insulted him. He raised his brows. "Oh, really?" He flipped the switch faster.

Savannah gave him the bird which couldn't be seen very well but he got the message.

Back inside the theater Viola hugged herself as she sat in the dark theater, the darkness feeling like it got darker and darker, her eyes playing tricks on her as if there were figures in the corners of the big room.

She closed her eyes tightly, her nails digging into her skin. The film reel sputtering made her open her eyes, the movie coming back on.

Viola let out a deep breath as she loosened her grip on her bare arms, looking over to see red marks left behind that would go away in a couple seconds.

Cheers traveled throughout the mall as the power came back on.

Savannah letting go of Robin, going back to her job of cleaning an empty ice cream bin. Steve being a smartass and giving her a smile as she did so.

•••

"STUFF YOUR FACE FATSER, Olly!" Viola yelled at the boy who was eating toast. He didn't respond. In result he had a hand-towel thrown at him, hitting him straight in the face. "What the hell!" He yelled, crumbs falling onto his black and white striped t-shirt.