I will kill you Soha

Start from the beginning

Manik put his hand on Dhruv shoulder and said " Nandini is missing"

" What ??" Dhruv said while shocked and started looking the other side as he was thinking and then he suddenly looked towards Manik and said "Soha".

Manik nodded his head in agreement and said " I am thinking the same "

And after that they started searching for Nandini everywhere and as they were searching suddenly a message came on Manik's phone.

Manik opened his phone and see the message and he wasn't shock after seeing the message as he expected it.

" Who has texted you?? " Dhruv asked him to come towards him.

" Soha " Manik said looking at Dhruv and then continued " She has wrote that Nandini is with her " and as soon as Manik completed his sentence again a message came it was a picture and when Manik saw it he said " I will kill you Soha "

Dhruv fastly snatched the phone from Manik's hand as soon as he heard Manik saying killing Soha and saw the photo Soha sended. Dhruv got shocked seeing it as Nandini was sitting on the chair where her hands and legs are tied with rope and Nandini was knocked out and blood was coming from her mouth. Dhruv got afraid not only for Nandini but for Soha too as Dhruv knows how important Nandini is for Manik.

Dhruv didn't waste a minute and fastly called Soha from his phone. The call was ringing but nobody was picking.

On the other hand when Soha saw the caller id she smiled and then said holding Nandini hairs " Your well wisher is calling me " and then laughed crazily and went away from there to pick the call.

" Soha, what are you doing and why?" Dhruv asked , impatient to hear her answer.

Manik looked at him in shock and was going to grab phone from Dhruv but Dhruv stopped him and said to him " Let me talk please "

" No Dhruv not any more " Manik said angrily, looking at him.

" Please Manik try to understand. She will not tell anything in anger I know her well " Dhruv shouted at him

" I will kill her if something happens to Nandini. I fu**ing love Nandini and if someone lay a hand on her then I'll make that person's life miserable " Manik said angrily while punching on the wall and then went away from there.

" Did you hear it, Soha ?? " Dhruv said angrily on the call

" He will not do anything to me " Soha said and started laughing

Dhruv holded his hair in anger and then took a deep breath and said calmly " Where are you?? "

" I will not tell you " she said back on the call and looked at knocked out Nandini.

" Why are you doing this Soha ?? " he asked her in frustration.

" Because she snatched both of you guys from me " she said and went towards her and slapped her hard that Nandini hissed in pain and said "You and Manik both left me because of her "

" Soha listen to me don't do anything that you will regret please Soha " he said trying to control her anger and make her understand.

" I will make her so miserable that even Manik will hate her " she said and started laughing like an evil who is going to take her revenge.

" No Soha no. What you want we will do that" Dhruv said, trying to control his anger a lot so that in the last he found out where are they and can save Nandini.

" Really Dhruv?? If you say this then I believe you. I tell you what I want " she said looking at Nandini.

" Yes Soha. I will do as you say but promise me that you will leave Nandini after that " he said hoping that she will listen to him.

" Okay Dhruv. I want you " she said on the call while going away from Nandini.

" What ?? " he said in shock as he didn't expected this, he expected that he will say something related to Manik.

" Yes Dhruv I want you only you. After Manik had Nandini there was only you with me but now you also left me. Dhruv I don't want to be alone " she said, her voice sounded a little bit sad.

Dhruv smiled hearing it but at the same time he was angry to that how can Soha do something like this, she is doing a crime but still to save Nandini and her also from the crime he controlled his anger and said sounding calm " You want me then tell me Soha where are you I will come there to meet you now and I will be there with you. "

" I will send you the location " she said and then hung up.

Dhruv went towards Manik and told him everything. Manik saw him angrily and said while holding Dhruv collar in anger " I will kill Soha, Dhruv"

Kabir tried to remove Manik's hands from Dhruv's collar and after trying a lot he left it.

Dhruv got a text and saw it and then looked at Manik and said " Come with me and please be calm "

" F**k off " he said and went towards his car.

Dhruv also went to his car and he started driving whereas Manik was following him as Dhruv had the location.

_______________________________________

Thank you so much once again for supporting me and loving the story.
Keep supporting 💕

Chapter 16 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo