He clenched his jaw, "That man had you in his filthy claws for a month."

"I'm back now, aren't I?"

The man stayed quiet for a second, "Still...I didn't know...if you would come back." Looking at her his voice lowered, "Y/n...we all thought- I thought you were dead. No one ever comes back from meeting him, no one."

"But I did."

He stood up abruptly, "But you might of not!"

"Obanai?"

"When they found you, you were barely alive! For gods sakes Y/n, your fucking fingernails were ripped off! Practically every inch of you now has a scar!"

She just stared at him.

"Do you know how worried I was?! Not just me though, everyone! We all were worried sick, and you keep putting it off like its nothing!" He narrowed his eyes, "Hikarus the worst, at least Himejima-San can deal with you having a panic attack whenever you see them, but Hikaru can't!" He turned his head away, clenching his fists, "Look I don't know why you won't even see them, or look at them! You where, what? Best friends with Kyojuro for years, and now you can't even think about him without crying! You haven't slept properly in more than a month, and everything you try to eat you throw up. I don't know how to help you because you won't tell me how, you-"

He stopped when he heard a small sniffle and Kaburamaru somberly hissed, his stomach dropped when he turned around and saw her crying. Tears ran down her face, her eyes dully staring at him.

She sniffled and, in a futile attempt, tried to wipe her tears away.

"Sorry..." She mumbled incoherently, she choked in a gasp though when she suddenly felt herself being pulled up into a hug. Obanai's arms snaked around her waist, hugging her tightly, as his head went to settle in the crook of her neck. Strays of his hair tickled her tears as Kaburmaru moved to coil around her neck. Her legs crumbled underneath her and Iguro held her tighter to keep her up, rubbing soothing circles into her back.

Bursting into more tears she clutched onto the front of his haori, burying her face into his chest, "I-I'm s-sorry!" Her wails coming out muffled, "I'm sorry!"

Still rubbing her back comfortably he shushed her, trying to sooth her, "I know...I know....Shhhh....I'm sorry too..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two walked down the pathway to Oyakata-Sama's house, the girls' arms looped around his as she leaned into him. People were staring at her, because the panic of her going missing, everyone knew who she was now, and everyone knew where she had gone. Iguro shot off venomous looks to anyone who would even glance at her, making them quickly turn their head away in terror.

"Obanai!" A familiar voice boomed from behind them, making Y/n clutch onto the man's arm tighter, "Hello there!"

Iguro turned to see two familiar flame heads walking towards them, while Y/n just stayed turning ahead.

Kaburmaru hissed and Iguro sighed, "Kyojuro, Senjuro."

"You're a bit early for the meeting don't you think!" The elder Rengoku boomed, arms crossing his chest.

"You are too." Iguro replied bluntly making Rengoku laugh manically.

"I am just spending some quality time with my younger brother that's it!"