𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒

"BROTHER, EVERYTHING FOR THE festival is set

"BROTHER, EVERYTHING FOR THE festival is set. I have already discussed with Lady [y/n] for the posts and should any unruly disturbances come to the festival it will be dealt with shortly." Ayaka opened the door to his study promptly, offering him a kind smile. "Thank you, Ayaka.. hm, will Lady [y/n] perhaps stop by the festival perhaps?"

Ayato scratches the side of his cheek rather timidly, an short-lived giggle escaping from the latter's mouth, sliding open her fan amusedly. "Best believe to ask milady herself.. she did mention if she and General Sara have time to spare, they will visit the venue themselves."

"Do you perhaps have a matter to discuss with her brother?" Ayaka queried rather curiously, covering the lower parr of her face with the fan. "No, not for now atleast." Ayato mutters under his breathe, sending his sister a small smile. The latter felt joyed to be honest, but one side of her still felt the guilt from five years lingering even though she knew that her brother had already forgave her for that.

It was simply something unavoidable and someone had to take action for it, and that he would've done the same. But Ayaka was well-aware that her brother wouldn't, after bearing witness to his devastation all those years ago.

THUNDER CRACKLED IN THE EBONY cloaked skies of Inazuma, mist gathering from the heavy rain-fall and the languid footsteps against the muddy grounds

THUNDER CRACKLED IN THE EBONY cloaked skies of Inazuma, mist gathering from the heavy rain-fall and the languid footsteps against the muddy grounds. Each retainer of the Kamisato Household, including the Shirasagi Himegimi was concerned as the master of the house still hasn't returned. "Thoma ─ is brother still not here..?" Ayaka paced around, the pitter-patter of her sandals against the wooden floorboards echoed across the corridor as the retainer shook his head slowly, holding an umbrella.

"I'm afraid milord must've been caught up in the rain but please do not fret milady.. I'm sure he is well." Thoma reassured with a softened smile, earning a small nod from his lady. "Yes.. of course." Ayaka whispers to herself, clutching her fan with a shaky sigh.

"Milord has returned!" A maidservant informed loudly upon sighting his solemn figure at the entrance of the Estate, making both Thoma and Ayaka rush towards him worriedly. "Brother..! You're drenched in the rain." Ayaka pointed out, quickly scurrying him towards the inner halls of the estate and into the drawing room.