𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐈

SARA VISIBLY GRIMACES AS she hoists her twin sister up, who was barely standing with her wobbly feet

SARA VISIBLY GRIMACES AS she hoists her twin sister up, who was barely standing with her wobbly feet. "Didn't I tell you to drink moderately?" Sara chastises but her words didn't seem to be heard.

"The wine seems to be very very tasteful. Ah, it was imported from Mondstadt I think? I dunno, but it's vey delightful.. I want one more glass of it," [y/n] drawls, perching her head atop Sara's shoulder. Her clothes seemed ruffled with a bit of droplets of wine staining it. "Archons, as far as I want to leave you here I can't."

"How much did you drink? Don't you have a decent tolerance?" Sara queries, frowning. [y/n] opens one eye to glimpse at Sara before yawning into her palm. "Mhm, maybe three or four wine bottles? Maybe less or more.. I don't know.."

'Ah, should I bring her to my room in Tenshukaku or drag her to the headquarters?' Sara asks herself, while [y/n] absent-mindedly play with one of the sakura petals that somehow fell to her. "You look unsightly right now, sister."

"Mhmm. Tell me about it." [y/n] chirps, with a slurred giggle. Sara relaxes her expression, grabbing a face-towel from her sleeve and wiped the beads of sweat on the latter's forehead. "My, do you need help with her General Sara?"

Sara tilts her head upwards and met the mischievous man before her. "Lord Kamisato. As much as I'd appreciate your help, I won't need it. I can handle my own sister myself, thank you." Sara blankly stated, not even sparing Ayato a glance.

Ayato chuckled, as if he already expected Sara would refuse his help. "Is that so. I wish you both safe travels back to the estate then." Ayato waves in a friendly manner, before descending down the stairs.

"Lady Sara, please send Lady [y/n] my thanks for accompanying me tonight." Ayaka follows, bowing her head gracefully before trailing towards her brother. Sara could feel a headache erupt in her mind, shifting her body and carrying [y/n].

Sara sighs, noticing that [y/n] had already fell into slumber. She can only thank the archons inwardly that atleast her twin didn't do anything to stupid to embarrass herself.

 She can only thank the archons inwardly that atleast her twin didn't do anything to stupid to embarrass herself

I STIR AWAKE UNCOMFORTABLY, feeling the tension in my muscles and a headache forming in my head. I groan quietly, shielding my eyes from the sunlight seeping through the curtains of the bedroom.