𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒

SHOULDERING BURDENS AT A young age is never easy

SHOULDERING BURDENS AT A young age is never easy. When Ayato rose to become the clan head in his youth and stabilize the unsettling situation in the Yashiro Commission; it wasn't easy but he did get the hang of it in the end.

Trapped in the walls of his office for hours-end, scribbling onto the scrolls and paperwork that immediately needed his attention. His clean handwriting never did falter even when his exhaustion wore him down.

An notorious Tenryou Commission general, one that was apart of the Twin Amethysts of Inazuma is an individual he found strikingly pleasing. Naturally, he has heard of the Twin Amethysts. Directly serving the Shogun albeit seeing Kujou Sara more so than the other.

Kujou [y/n], however was a different story. Red eyeshadow lined underneath her waterline, that languid yet attractive smile she has when the edges of her lips curve up. She was daring yet had a serene aura around her. He was drawn to her; alike a fearless moth to that blazing fire.

Clandestine meetings when the city is asleep, the sound of leaves rustling and the bare scent of yumemiru wood wafting through the breeze. Their reflections on the still waters of the deep lake kept his mind awake when he tried to fall into slumber. She was an language completely foreign to him yet Ayato tried to learn for his own interest.

His head tilts down, an dreary sigh escaping his lips. He ran his gloved fingers through his soft light-blue tufts. "Brother?" The wooden sliding door was opened subtly, The figure of his younger sister appearing into his office.

Ayato was freed from his trance, swiftly glancing at Ayaka. "Oh yes? Do you need anything?" He queried, his younger sister simply shaking her head instead stared at him with a hint of concern.

"Thoma told me that you hadn't been getting any sleep lately? He also caught you leaving the estate at midnight once.." Ayaka stated, but with a subtle confused tone. "I was going out to do bug fights with Itto, no worries." Ayato tried to brush the topic off. But perhaps the exhaustion within him didn't exactly help.

"You usually have bug fights with Itto in the afternoon, brother." Ayaka corrected, causing the older male to merely chuckle. "Haha, nothing doesn't really escape you Ayaka."

"Brother, there are peculiar rumors stirring about you right now saying you are meeting someone in midnight." Ayaka informed promptly, yet her brother seemed indifferent about such rumors. "I am, who I am meeting is none of their business."

"Then would you care to tell me who you are meeting? Just so I can atleast look out for you since you are being quite reckless right now." Ayaka chastised, following with a annoyed but concerned huff. "An Tenryou Commission general." Ayaka snaps her eyes open immediately, intrigued.

"One of the Twin Amethysts." Ayato adds, knowing that his sister will catch on immediately since she was quick-witted. "You're meeting with Lady [y/n]?" Ayaka asks surprisedly to which her brother answered with a brief nod.