Chapter 13 - Worth fighting for

Start from the beginning

She wasn't wearing a fucking bra. Her nipples were hard against the thin fabric. Damn, if she raised her arms the slope of her tits and more would be on display.

"Gioia mia." Sienna flashed me a bright smile and wrapped her hands around my neck, linking her fingers together.

Nico placed his hand over Harry's eyes and looked away when Sienna's cropped top rode up.

I gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to me. Fuck! I missed her. I could smell my shampoo in her hair as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

She giggled when I attacked her collarbone with ferocious kisses and sank my teeth into her bottom lip. I missed her.

"Damn! She's so cute." I heard Harry's voice muttered in surprise before we pulled away from the hug.

Sienna stared at him in confusion, tilting her head to the side. "Who are you?"

"I'm Harry, milady." He curtsied with a cheeky grin, licking his lips at the sight of her breast jiggling when she walked back to the French doors, which led to the pool, after flashing him a dazzling smile.

Anger flared hotly in my chest at the fuck me look in his eyes. Nico took a step back and pretended to talk to someone on the phone.

I grabbed Harry by the throat and lifted him up from the floor. His feet dangled in the air as he tried to breathe with my hand restricting his airways.

"The next time you stare at my woman that way or glance in her direction, I'll cut off your balls and shove my gun up your ass hole. Got it, Wilson?" I growled, tightening my hand around his throat.

No one stares at her that way. She's mine.

Harry nodded his head aggressively. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of their socket at anytime.

"Words, Wilson." I gritted out. I would have killed this kid on the spot if it weren't for the little self restraint I had left.

"I swear, Blade. I won't stare at her ever again. I promise." He choked on his words as tears formed in his eyes. If I added more pressure to his throat, he would fucking pass out, but I didn't.

This should serve as a warning never to try any shit with my woman.

Although, I trust Sienna. She wouldn't think twice to handle the situation herself. My little spitfire.

Slowly, I loosened my hold on his throat and color gradually returned back to his face.

He landed back on his feet and stumbled a little to regain his balance. Nico tried hard not to laugh but it was impossible. His laughter was so loud that it attracted Camilla who was dressed in a two piece swimsuit that was too small to cover her full tits.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Shit!" Harry exclaimed after taking a deep breath to relieve the ache in his throat.

"Nico you've got to learn how to laugh like a normal human being. You sound like a dying giraffe." Camilla said with a smile, oblivious to Harry's perverted stares.

"Get him out of here, Niccolò. Now!" I bellowed, running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Alright, Buddy. It's time for you to go." Nico clapped his hands together and threw Harry over his shoulder before he could object.

"You're such an asshole." Harry grumbled. Nico chuckled and walked towards the front door.

"Who was that?" Camilla asked.