Chapter 15

INSIDE THE SECRET LOUNGE.

Zuk ZUK walked into the secret lounge and was immediately attacked my Grey Ray.

" Where the hell are you coming from and why are you so... late to the meeting... I demand an answer Zuk Zuk" Ray said on top of his Voice as he pushes Zuk zuk to the wall.

"Let go of me Ray or you'll regret it" Zuk Zuk fired back forcefully pushing Ray away.

"I don't know what is wrong with you and General.... We are on a deal bruhh and you are breaking the deal. You are being nice to that" thing when we ought to be investigating her and making her pay for her sinss. I am not surprised about you Zuk zuk, I have always known you to be a traitor from the scratch. I am just dumbfounded as the great General is acting soo...funny this is unlike you General." Ray lamented in annoyance.

" I told you Ray that I know what I am doing, I am not letting down my bars for anybody not even you Ray. Its all in my plan book okkk??? "General black said as he stood up from his rocking seat and moved to whisper into the ears of Ray.
" I have been good for too long don't let me revive my evil self or I will destroy you and every single living thing around me hahahaha"...

At this words Ray walks away from The general and moves to a corner in the lounge.

"Why did you call for the meeting???" General said as he stood on his feet facing Ray.

"It's about my Fiancee Lady Jane... I found something about her family yesterday." Ray said pouring in some wine into a glass cup.

" Young master said he also discovered something about her family during his trip" A guy name Mann spoke fondling with his gun.

"Why is Young master not in the meeting? What is taking him soo.. long" General black blurted in anger.

"He would soon be here General" Mann said

"What is holding him up... He's going to pay for his lateness" General black snurted switching his mood.

Young master walks in and smiles on seeing General Black's mood and feeling his dark dangerous aura.

"The Great General Black of all Time" Young master hailed laughing out loud...

" show his arm no mercy..." General black said in a domineering voice that only voiced out nothing but anger mixed with displeasure.

Mann reaches out for his pistol and fires as Young master's hand immediately after the command from General.

" You haven't changed a bit General. What is meeting all about" Young master said looking normal as usual as a smile crept over his face. His left hand is placed over his right arm as blood gushes out of it.

"Ray go ahead and speak." General black referred.

"Okay I found something suspicious about lady Jane and her supposedly missing family. Yesterday I went to the industry to take some documents when I heard her talk to someone over the phone. She told the person to greet her brother and hide her parent.. What do you think? " Ray said sipping in some red wine.

" What did you discover young master" General black said frowning hard.

" I found a picture with one of my concubines and it's a picture of Lady Jane when she was a little younger with her family. But a particularly person was torn off the picture. I traced the picture back to Zublong. Lady Jane is from Zublong." Young master said rubbing off the blood on his palm.

" I am going to Zublong for further investigations, we have to find Catherine's necklace, that necklace is very powerful and useful to us now. " General black declared.

" What about Belina. What are we going to do about her?" Mann asked as Zuk Zuk hisses in annoyance.

" We have nothing to do with her for now, just make sure she is safe and protected until we start our next investigation on her." General black said dismissing the meeting.

" What do you mean by protecting her.. Why are you so... Cool when it comes to Lina. I don't even act this way towards my fiancee Jane, not when I don't trust her yet. " Grey Ray interjected with a fallen countenance.

"Who is Belina... Wait don't tell me it's Joan from Zublong city... That lady.. Anyway she really is pretty and cute." Young Master smirked.

" We are not here to talk about any lady. Stay away from Joana young master. This meeting us over." General dismissed as he walks out of the lounge and Zuk Zuk follows him behind.

LADY JANE'S POV
______________________

" Hello madamé.. I sent you enough money to give them food and hide them safely. I will be coming to Zublong next week. " I said as madamé voice echoed almost immediately.

" I have been trying my best and I am tired. Even my restaurant business isn't booming any longer. I don't have time to focus on my restaurant anymore. How is my daughter? Hope she's okay.

" Whatever... She's okay.  I promise to resolve things soon, I almost on the peak of winning. I am about to get married to him and once I can succeed hahaha ha.. All will be over and I will pay you hugely for your hardwork."  I heard her laugh over the phone and I was satisfied.

" Okay take care Jane. I hope to see you next week, your mother sends her regards too. " Madamé said and hung the phone.

Grey Ray was gone as usual to the place he never told anyone about.
I felt my body ache and I screamed out for ten maids to massage my body.

" Zala.. Get the rest maid to room for some body massage. My body aches "