Thirty Six

Imagine them coming home in a short black and red checkered dress that just about shows their peachy ass, the holes in the fishnet tights, teasing your eyes, the red boots that cling onto those perfectly shaped legs, topping it off with a pretty black laced choker, you eye them up and down, they smirk, knowing what you're thinking. Eyes tracing you up and down as they leasirely walk over, swinging their voluptuous hips. All your eyes are on those devious lips, the thought of kissing them made your breath constrict.

They knew what they was doing. You knew it too. The thing is, they haven't stopped teasing you. They were constantly wearing short revealing outfits, sometimes with no underwear on. They found their prey and it was you. And god they stalked you like a hawk; walking around you, thinking of other ways to tease you. They had it all planned out. They'd see you as their bitch, not the other way around, because you was wrapped around their unwieldily pretty fingertips. They'd taunt you in that patronising yet velvety voice that had you week to your advantages.

"What'r you thinkin' darlin?" They purr out, stopping behind you, their crotch pressed against your ass. Your breath jumps and body shivers, it's something about that word that makes your ears burn up with despicable thoughts corrupting your mind. And of course they noticed the flush of red, taking advantage of it, their lips were against them, gently pulling on the lobe, their hands trailing up your shoulder blades, outlining those hard muscles. You quivered underneath their touch, biting your lip, you always submit yourself to them.

But for once, you wanted them to submit to you. You calculated how it would turn out, stupidly thinking of every move. So you willingly slithered your hand to their thigh, wanting to touch them so badly. But as always, they were one step ahead of you, they tutted and shook their head "poor little pet" they murmured, grabbing ahold of your hand and moved it further up to their crotch, making you brush your fingers over their clothed folds "you wanna touch me so badly~" they chimed, letting out an amused chuckle. You pathetically let out a whimper in response, really not wanting them to get the best of you, but it was already too late.

"Oh baby" they chuckled, their breath hitting your ear. "You'd think you could try and hold yourself against me? Look at you, already whimpering against my touch, you seemed to have lost your senses, huh?" They teased, their hand making its way to the side of your neck, brushing the small hairs that've stood up.

At this point, you gave up, despite wanting to fuck them, you couldn't. Their spell was too strong. And before you knew it; too deep in thought, their hand was around your neck, caressing the line of your jaw. Their hand still having you slowly rub them, you sped up the pace and they moaned out quietly. You thought you had got them, so you applied a little more pressure. But you fell into their trap again and they slapped your dick, making you jolt out a groan. "You seem to forget who is in charge here"