Thirty: Incoming Call

As her fingers were caressing her folds she felt her phone vibrate next to her, she panted and looked at the bright light that disrupted the darkness. It was him. She didn't expect it. But she answered it anyway. The sound of her voice slithered with embarrassment and shock.

It got the best of her as he asked "was that what I thought it was?" She chewed her lip and mumbled a 'yes.' "Then why'd you stop?" He inquired. Quiet pants was all that could be heard, she was still embarrassed. How couldn't she be? She didn't think this would happen. She had wanted it to happen, but she never dwelled on the thought long enough to think it ever would. "Because-" she uttered, her cheeks began to flush trying to calm herself down. "I've never done this before" he chuckled and reassured her, telling her she didn't have to do this. But she wanted too. It was going to be a new experience for her, and she was looking forward to it.

He told her to continue, instructing her what she should do. So she obeyed his order. Her moans were quiet but loud enough for him to hear. Rubbing around her dripping wet core, scenarios painting her mind as he told her what he'd do to her. "What do you say?" She ignored him and continued, wondering what he'd say after. His voice was stern with lust, he told her again, this time she obliged and mumbled "thank you sir" he praised her which made her moan in return.

He told her to slip a finger in, so she did and pretended it was his, thrusting it in an out at a constant speed. "Let me hear them moans" she listened and her moans increased in volume, unfazed by what and who was around her.  "Good girl~" he purred, shuffling noises could be heard from the other side of the line, and for some reason, the creaking of the bed made her feel hotter. They were plastered in her mind. Thinking about being underneath him, pounding into that sweet little spot of hers that'd make her stammer out moans. His hand wrapped around her throat, taking her breath away, while the other one holding himself up.

She couldn't think, couldn't even talk, she was too taken over by pleasure. She felt brave and grabbed the wand, turning it on and immediately placed it on her clit, holding it down and messed about with the modes. She cocked her hips up, feeling herself getting closer and closer "are you close?" She hummed out a moan in response trying to talk, he asked again, wanting to hear her voice. " yes sir, I'm close" he chuckled and told her to cum, and she wanted to, so badly, but she continued to chase her high, he complimented her moans which brought her higher, higher then she's ever been. She was sweating and aching but she continued because she wanted this moment to last.

Her breath was trembling and falling out of her swollen lips, her chest was jumping in rhythmic patterns. Her whole body was tingling with this familiar sensation, it was as if she had pins and needles but a less pained sensation. Her vision started to go hazy, little specs were floating in the air, her body jittered and twitched as she came, letting out a string of long moans.

She turned the toy off and let it fall out of her hand, exhausted by the sensations that has overblown her. Still trying to process her own thoughts. She sat up slightly, getting out of this lustrous world that tries so desperately to pull her back in, and it worked. She was so unfocused she didn't realise he was requesting a FaceTime, the noise buzzing around the room. Shaking her head slightly, she answered it. She was greeted with his amused face. She was flustered so hid hers in the blanket, but realised she needed to clean herself up so she turned the light on and cleaned up. He chuckled and let her know that he is going to do something different, of course she knew what this was and chewed her lip, getting flustered over the thought of him touching himself over her.

Her eyes glazed over the screen, watching his reactions as he touched himself, his eyes rolling back as she tells him to pump faster. He moans her name and she bites her lip, smiling at how beautiful it sounds, the accent making it sound ten times hotter. As he got closer, his moans heightened in pitch; becoming whinier. He shuffled about as he could feel himself exploding any moment, as he came he let out quiet moans. She kept his eyes on him, thinking to herself how submissive and breedable he looked. And she reminded him, only for him to tell her to shut up with a smile on his face. She giggled quietly and praised him. He smiled and too cleaned up.

Once they had both settled down, she thanked him for the experience "you're welcome" he smiled. She enjoyed it very much. It was new, it was different and it was something she definitely wanted to try again. Her body hasn't felt like that for a while, she missed that feeling. She enjoyed the euphoric high that it gave her. After a while the call ended and she got back into bed, turning the lights off and thought about the event that had happened, smiling to herself and closed her eyes.