Twenty Five

As I lay on my bed, thinking about my recent visit to Canada, I chew my lip at the steamy experience that occurred. The memory bombards me as if it hasn't done this before. I run my fingers down to my womanhood, touching myself, remembering every detail that happened; letting my mind tell the story.

I was in the shower, washing the soap off my body until I saw a foggy outline of Daniel, my partner. I smiled at the thought of him showering with me, but knew it wasn't an innocent shower session. I had been playing hard to get and he had warned me what would happen if I didn't comply to his rules.

The sound of his jeans dropped onto the floor, the belt rattling as it hit the tile. The outline of his tanned body made me shiver. His steps got closer, and closer, until he opened the shower door, revealing his naked self. He was a master piece, he was tall, and the muscles were perfectly sculpted. He stepped in and shut the door, making sure to keep his gaze on me. My breathing started to escalate as his eyes worked down my soaked body, my hair draped over my shoulders, the water droplets cascading down my slow rising chest then making its way down to my breasts. He looked back up at my face, his eyes lowered. Studying the features, how my lips are plump from recent biting, the red coloured stain on my cheeks.

He smirks and after scanning me, he pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly, giving me no time to breathe for air. His left hand was right beside my head, the other feeling my body. I fell into his touch, it made me loose all complete power over myself. The combination of the heat of the shower and the atmosphere made it extremely hard to think clearly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body as close to him as I could, my core rubbing against his growing erection. This action caused him and myself to moan and it sounded like a blissful melody to my ears. I continued to grind myself against him, getting needy.

He pulled away from the erotic make out session to catch his breath but being too hooked on his lips I  pulled him right back. He muffled a chuckle and murmured "you're a little needy don't you think?" I ignored him, too in the realm of pleasure. He then slid his hand down to my inner thigh and trailed his fingers up to my womanhood, teasing me and edging around the clit. I knew this was going to happen, yet I loved every feeling of it.

He ran his fingers back down to my thigh and quickly ran them up to my neck, grabbing ahold of it, his lips parted from mine, making me moan unexpectedly. "You answer me, I do not like to be ignored, you got it. Pet?" It turned me on more, how he'd growl those words. I could feel the wetness mix with my juices, as they ran down my thigh. I nodded and he let go, bringing them back down to my womanhood, caressing the insides of my folds, still missing my clit. My hips cocked up, wanting him to touch it. He shook his head and tutted. "Stupid slut, wanting to be pleased the way you want to be. That's not going to work out for you I'm afraid" I whined and he quickly shoved his digits in and thrusted them, making my eyes roll back and moan. "But since you won't ever stop whining, I guess I'll have to fuck those pretty whines out of you" he curled them up, making me grab onto his arm tightly, watching my reaction, enjoying the faces I make.

He brung his lips to my neck and grazed his teeth over it, I could feel him smirking against my skin. With a couple of harsh thrusts he pulled them out and hoisted me up onto him, making me wrap my legs around him and replaced it with his girthed length. "Daniel~" I breathed out, my back arched, making me feel more of him. He moaned lowly in response to my moan and bucked his hips up. I dug my nails into his back, he hissed and started thrusting into me at a slow yet harsh pace, causing me to loose my mind.

The sounds of the shower, our moans clashing and skin slapping together was like ecstasy for me. My moans became louder and my eyes started to roll back, the feeling of his cock hitting my spot made me see stars. But just as I was close, he stopped. I cursed under my breath but as soon as I did that, it got cut off with a loud and broken moan as he sped up the pace.

Minutes felt like hours, and my body was convulsing, he kissed me again, and I replied but my rhythm being delayed due to my unclear thinking. I moaned into his mouth as I could feel the build up in my stomach "cum, slut." When he mumbled those words I couldn't control it, I came over his length, moaning at the sensation that washed over me. My nailed scraped down his wet back. But he wasn't done, he continued going until he was finished, he was purposely slowing down then speeding up, then teasing my clit with his finger, seeing how far he could push me to my limits, and he pushed. Once I came, I couldn't stop after the first time, I was like a gushing waterfall. He pulled away and dipped his head to my neck, marking the other side and chuckled lowly "I love it when you emit those dirty little sounds angel"  he moaned out after he came. I moaned out at the name. Our breathing was uneven, yet our chests were in sync. I laid my head on his shoulder, playing with the wet hairs. I could feel his lips pecking my skin and I smiled. "I love you" he spoke, calming down from his high. "I love you too" I smiled.

After coming out of my trance, my wetness coated my fingers, realising my orgasm approached faster then I thought it would. I smiled at the memory and closed my eyes, letting my breathing come back and fall into an easy sleep.