12: Dinner date with a twist 😏⚠️

Dallas's POV:

Me and Anna were on the to the mall jamming out to music singing at the top of our lungs. I looked over at Anna who was driving and my good she looks so hot while driving. Her veins popping out as she grips the steering wheel. I could help my self but just stare at her. But I think she noticed.

"Ya know if you take a picture it'll last longer" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I decided to be bold and take a picture of her.

"AYOOOO I didn't think you were actually going to did it" she said while laughing.

"Well what can I say, I'm full of surprises"

We both started laughing.

"So. Um d-do y-you maybe want to go out to dinner with me tonight. I mean you do-" Anna stuttered out until I cut her off.

"I would love to" I said.

"I completely... Wait what" she said a little confused at the end.

"I said I would love to go out to dinner with you. Do I have dress fancy or anything"

"Yea I made reservations at this new fancy restaurant that just opened up in Beverly hills on Rodeo Drive" she said pulling into a parking spot .

"Wait is this like a date or something" I asked confused.

" I mean no but if you want it to be then it can be" she said getting out the car.

Good thing we came to the mall because I need to buy a new dress.

"Yo we should get matching hoodies" Anna said as we walked into urban outfitters.

"OH MY GOD YES" I said while grabbing her had.

WE found the hoodie section looking around until I found the perfect one.

"You get the deadly attractive one and I get the dangerously cute one' I said walking over to Anna as she nodded her head in agreement

We continued to walk a around while we both found us a couple more outfits.