6

Anna's POV:

As Dallas was about to walk out of my room I stopped her.

"Cuddles?" I asked her. She just stood there for a second and thought about it.

"Sure." she said then got undress and got in bed beside me and putting her head in the crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and started to draw invisible shapes on her stomach. My eyelids suddenly became very heavy and sleep finally got the best of me.

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of giggling in and whispering. When my eyes finally readjusted to the light I look up and see the girls standing at my door with their phones out taking pictures.

"What the fuck?" I groaned from a sharp pain in my hand. I then realized that Dallas was right beside me and remember everything.

I got to go put on some clothes to go see what the girls were up to. But when I stood up I felt a raging headache, I went to my bathroom to look for my pain killers. I got a bottle of water from my mini fridge and took the medicine.

I walked down stairs to see all the girls sitting on the couch watching some movie.

"Soooo.....you and Dallas?" Eva asked sitting beside nudging me.

"Dude how many times do i have to say this? We're JUST friends." I said

"hmph. This picture says otherwise." Emma said showing me a picture of me and Dallas cuddling. I sat back in defeat trying to hide the fact I'm red as a tomato right now. I think I'm falling for Dallas. Hell I don't think. I KNOW I'M FALLING FOR DALLAS.

Dallas's POV: 

I woke up in Anna's room but with no Anna. I got up and found a random pair of sweats and found one of Anna's hoodies and put it on. I went downstairs to find all the girls on the couch. I walked over and sat beside Anna and leaned against her and rested my head on her chest. I felt her stomach rise and fall rapidly at my sudden movement but immediately relax.

"I'm starving what about y'all?" Anna asked us and we all said 'same' in unison.

"I'll have the chef cook some breakfast if y'all want or I can go get Mcdonalds." she asked and we said that it didn't matter.

~~~~

"Let's go to the mall." Anna said as she finishing her breakfast.

"Sure." we all said then they all rushed up to the guest bedrooms as I went to Anna's room because that's where I slept last night. I just decided to steal some of her clothes. I walked into her closet and found a pair of boxers that were surprisingly the same size I wear. I picked a pair of sweats then just kept the hoodie I already had one with my white AF1s. I did minimal make up then put my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked downstairs to see Anna at the kitchen island on her phone. When she heard me come downstairs she looked at me and gave me a weird look.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said laughing.

"Stealing my clothes I see." she said walking up to me.

She came closer to me then whispered in my ear. 

"They look hotter on you than they do me." she whispered making me turn as red as a tomato.

we waited for the girls to come down then got in Anna's car. We took her SUV that had three rows to fit all of us. I was in the front with Anna while the rest of the girls were in the back. 

All of a sudden Anna puts her hand on my thigh moving slowly up higher. She knows what she's doing to me and I hate her for it.

"AYOOOOO! SAB LOOK AT LOOK AT ANNA'S HAND, LOOK WHERE IT IS!" Katie yelled pointing at Anna's hand on my thigh.

"Ayo chill Katie. You just wish it was you." Dev said laughing. Katie looked at Dev and flipped her off.

Since Anna wants to play this game, I'm playing too. Game on player.

I move my hand to her inner thigh moving directly onto her center. I started to rub her until I felt her getting hard.

~~~~

We finally arrived at the mall and I looked at Anna who was surprisingly still hard I just looked at her and laughed and got out the car to meet with the others. But before I could step out of the car she pulled me back.

"Oh princess, you think you can do that and just leave me here? You will pay for this later. But don't be scared daddy won't hurt you unless your a bad girl." she said but whispered the last part.

Ok now that was HOT.