11: The meeting

Act like Anna's parents are back from the trip

Anna's POV:

Today is now Saturday and it's 7:50, the new members should be her shortly.

~~~
A/D: hey guys come meet the new members!

A: oh hey Dallas I didn't know your parents were apart of the gang too

A/D: Y'all already met?

A: yeah we go to school together. Her name is Dallas.

D/d: Dallas, sweetie I have a question. Did you already join the gang?

D: yessir. I joined last night when Anna taught me how to use a gun.

A/m: well how about y'all go and talk until dinner is ready.

~~~~
A/d: how about y'all stop by tomorrow so we can start training. I'll text you when to come over.

D/d: sounds like a plan. Good bye have a great night. Dallas we'll be in the car waiting for you.

A: good night Johnson.
I say pulling her in for a hug. God she smells amazing.

D: good night shitmate. 

A: girl don't even.
I said while laughing.

~~~~

I woke up this morning to the sound of a gunshot. I ran out of bed and grabbed my gun that was on my dresser, immediately put bullets into it and ran downstairs. I went downstairs searching the whole house but found nothing.

I went the the training room and there I saw her. She turned around and saw me and started seeing me and started laughing which left me confused.

"What you laughing at there, Johnson?" I asked as she just kept laughing.

Dallas's POV:

This morning me and my parents had to go over to the Shumates for training. When we got there I only saw Anna's dad I wonder where she is.

"Hello Mr. Shumate, is Anna going to me joining us?" I asked walking to the backyard where everything was.

"I think Anna is still asleep but I think she should be down any minute." he said handing us our guns.

We started shooting and and shit for a few minutes. I was shooting at the target until I heard someone running outside.

"There's my little princess!" I heard Anna's dad yell.

I turned around and saw Anna walking out. She had her hair in a messy bun with her glasses and boxers and a sports bra on. I could see she had a slight bon-WTF AM I DOING WHY AM I LOOKING DOWN THERE! But I couldn't help but just laugh at her.

"What you laughing at there, Johnson?" Anna asked me as I kept laughing

"Well maybe because your little buddy down there is poking out, your only in your underwear with a gun in your hand" her dad said while laughing

Anna's POV:

"Well maybe because your little buddy down there is poking out, your only in your underwear with a gun in your hand" my dad said while laughing.

"Uh oh, boner alert!" Dallas said trying to stifle her laugh.

"shut up"

I looked down and saw that I had a slight boner and I was only in my underwear.

"oh shit"

I quickly ran up to my room to take care of my situation down there and put on some sweats. I didn't bother putting a on because I was gonna go and workout in the house gym after breakfast.

"Hey Ms. can't keep her dick in her pants" I heard Dallas say as she walked in the kitchen while laughing.

"What do you want"

"Nothing just seeing what you were doing"

"Well I just about to go workout, you can join if you want" I said walking in to the gym.

~~~~

I was just casually working out doing my pump when I caught Dallas staring at me. then i realized why. I don't have a fucking shirt on. I finished my workout and took a few ost workout mirror pics and posted it on my snapchat story.

"Like what you see"

"I-I um...heh"

(imagine this as Anna but with a lot of tattoos)

I finished taking my pictures and started walking to my room to take a shower. And put this on with my rings and chains. I put on some of my fav cologne. 

~~~~

~~~~

"Hey Dallas do you-um...maybe wanna go to the mall?" I asked a little nervous.

I planned on asking her out to dinner later at some fancy restaurant.

"sure I need a get a few more outfits anyways ."

" cool. c'mon legoooo" I said as she laughed.