4

The song is just what was playing in the background of the party but u dont have to listen to it.

One month later

Dallas's POV:

"Hey pretty girl." I heard turning around to see a boy, as I was getting my books out of my locker.

"What do you say...me...you...my bed tonight?" he said coming closer to me grabbing me by the waist. I tried to get out of his grip but he only held on tighter since he was much stronger than me, but not much taller than me.

(Dallas is like 5'5"or 5'6" in this story. So he's probably an inch or two taller here. And Anna is 5'10" in this story.)

"Dude. GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled but he didn't listen.

I kept screaming at him until I heard two familiar voices getting closer. I looked up and saw Liv and Anna coming after him. Anna came running towards the guy punching him in the face. I ain't even gonna cap, but seeing Anna being aggressive like this was kinda hot. When she punched him in the face he fell to the ground letting go of me as I ran over hugging Liv. By now the whole school was surrounding us as Anna beat the shit out of that guy. I heard him say something to Anna saying that she would pay for that and I got scared because what if she gets hurt.

In the past month or so me and Anna have been talking a lot more than ever. We eventually made up and became friends again, but I kinda wanna become more than that. But we never talked about that day at her house. I wonder if she ever dreams or thinks about because I do.  

"Hey you ok?" Anna asked me. She had a few cuts on her face as well as a slightly swollen lip

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you you look a little busted?" I asked examining the damage of her face.

"I'll be fine." she said and I nodded.

Anna's POV:

"Sooooooo...Anna. You and Dallas?" Dev asked sitting down at the lunch table as i rolled my eyes at her.

"We're just friends ok nothing more." I said sternly then all the girls looked at me laughing.

"Yea right Anna. 'Friends' admit it you like her look look at her she's hot as fuck. And I bet she likes you too because I mean look at you, plus y'all would make a really cute couple." Eva said sitting next to me

"GUYS COOPER IS HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT. ARE WE GOING OR ARE WE GOING!" Sab yelled running into the cafeteria

"I'm down." all the girls said in unison.

"Hey Anna you should bring Dallas with you." Emma suggested and I shrugged.

"I don't know I think she has a basketball game today, and I kinda promised I'd go watch her." I said and they all looked at me.

"SIMP!" they all yelled at me and I flipped them off.

"The party doesn't start until 8 so you should have time to make it. The basketball games usually don't end until like 6." Sab said and I shrugged

"I guess I could ask her." I said and they all got excited. They probably have something planned to get us closer or something. Ugh what did I get myself into.

Skip to after the basketball game bc I'm lazy as fuckkkkk

After the game I waited until Dallas came out of the locker room to ask her if she wanted to go to a party.

"Heyyyyy Boon." I heard seeing Dallas come out of the locker room. She had on a white crop top with my grey sweatpants and her hair in a messy bun. Goddamn she looks so hot right now.

"Hey Dallas. Sooooo...do you maybe wanna go to a party later." I asked and she thought about it then eventually nodding her head saying yes.

"Great. So I'll pick you up around 7:30 tonight." I said leaving the gym 

I was driving home blasting my music until I pulled into my driveway noticing my parents luggage by their car. I rushed into the house seeing both my parents and Brandon in the kitchen.

"Heyyyy mom...dad." I said with slight confusion in my voice.

"Hey honey, me and your dad are going on a business trip and we might be gone for probably 2-3 months and Brandon is gonna go stay with your grandparents." my mom said as I felt all the anger inside of mo boil to the top.

"NO BECAUSE FUCK BOTH OF YOU BECAUSE YOU TWO HAVEN"T BEEN THERE FOR ME SINCE DAY 1 BUT WHEN YOU WERE HERE YOU WERE GONE JUST LIKE THAT, ONE THOSE DAY I NEEDED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON I HAD NOBODY. NOBODY. ALL I HAD WAS SOCCER AND MY FRIENDS ITS ALMOST LIKE MY FRIENDS ARE MY ONLY FAMILY." I yelled and stormed off before they could say anything. I just decided to drink the pain away at the party later.

At the party

Dallas's POV:

When we got to the party I noticed that something was off about her.

"Boon, you good?" I asked. She turned to face me giving me a nod.

"I'll never be fine but I'm fine." she said giving me a stupid tight lipped smile.

As the night went along we played a few games. I was having fun but I kept an eye on Anna. She was basically living at the drinks table. Everytime our eyes met she would look away immediately, I knew something was up with her. During a game of Monopoly I looked over and saw Eva had grabbed Anna and took her away from the crowd. They talked for a minute then Anna had seemed to become more aggressive and Eva looked as if she was trying to calm her down.I got up and walked over.

"What's up guys?" I asked

"Dallas she's drunk, she doesn't usually drink like this just to get drunk so something is wrong. I try to ask her and she keeps insisting that she's-"

"I'M FINE!" Anna shouted cutting Eva off.

"I'm fine Dallas." she lowered her voice and game me that tight lipped smile once again. She stormed out the house. I looked at Eva and she said.

"Go dumbass, try to get her keys before she gets to her car!!" Eva said and I nodded and ran outside and saw her leaning on the hood of her car.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Not now Dallas." she replied.

"So tell us when then Anna." the girls shouted from behind me. 

"Not right now." she repeated over and over.

"So fucking when!" Dev blurted out.

Anna stormed off back I side the house. I followed her as I watch her go into a bathroom

"Why won't y'all just leave me the FUCK alone?!!?" she screamed from the other side of the door. Wow, she's fucked up.

"NOTHING IS WRONG! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE MY PARENTS! STOP FUCKING CARING FOR ME, STOP CHECKING ON ME, STOP LOVING ME!!!" she said that last part and opened the door looking at me and the girls. When we heard the parent part we all looked at each other and realized the issue. Her parents. 

She closed the door again until we all heard a sound that sounded like glass shattering I opened the door and what I saw made me tear up immediately...