9: Truth or Dare

I just wanna say I woke up at 12 am bc I had an idea.

Dallas's POV:

So after school me and Anna went back to her place and she taught me how to shoot a gun. And when I tell you when I saw her in only a sports bra and sweats I almost melted. With her standing behind me gave me butterflies.

"Hey wanna call some friends over had have a small hangout we have alcohol?" Anna asked me grabbing a red bull from the fridge.

"Sure." I said walking into the living room.

~~~~
20 minutes later Eva, Sab, Dev, Katie, Emma, Brad, Zack, and Cooper walk in with bathing suits on.

"Uh Anna, I don't have a bathing suit." I said walking into her room.

"Oh you can just use one of mine I don't were the bottoms because...yano but you you can get one out of my drawer. Left side third down.." she said going onto the bathroom to change.

I pick out an orange bathing suit. I walked into the closet and changed into my bathing suit. When I walked back into her room I saw her sitting on her bed in trunks and a bathing suit top. I couldn't help but notice how prominent her abs where and her muscles. I was just staring at her admiring her fit body. I think i was staring for to long because I think she noticed because she said something.

"Hey my eyes are up here." she said I just rolled my eyes.

"Cmon lets go." I said grabbing her hand.

"Lets race." Anna said walking out of her room.

"Last one in the pool is a hoe."

Me and Anna raced down to the pool and she beat me.

"You fucker...YOU MOTHERFUCKER...I WILL REIGN HELL FIRE UPON YOU!" I yelled as everyone laughed at me tiktok reference.

"Its just that saccer speed baby!" She yelled making everyone laugh.

I was laughing with everyone until i decide to tanin the sun for a little bit. I was tanning until I felt someone pick me up.

"N-No NOOOOO ANNA PUT ME DOWN!?!" I yelled as Anna was walking over to the pool with me.

"Oops!" she said laughing her ass off as she dropped me in the pool.

"Fuck you." I said as I got out the pool.

I got out of the pool and push her in the pool and jumped in after her. I popped back up but I realized Anna hasn't came back up. I started to panic until I felt her grab me by the waist.

"Hey" she said in a soft voice.

"Hi" I said staring into her beautiful ocean eyes.

"Ayoo pack it up lovebirds" Katie said splashing water.

"So much for being 'just friends' right?" Eva said getting out the pull to got get a drink.

"U bet they've fucked already." Dev said laughing.

"Dev, shut the fuck up!" Anna said tackling her in the pool. 

We stayed in the pool for a few hours until it got dark. We all went inside changed into dry clothes and watched a few movies. I had got cold so I went into Anna's room and stole a hoodie.

"Hey that's my hoodie." I heard Anna say laughing a little.

"No its mine now." I say in a teasing way.

"Well I think it looks better on you" she said looking at my lips.

"Ok! Pack it up Shawn and Camila!" we heard Katie say from the living room.

"Ayoo lets play truth or dare" Anna said grabbing a red bull from the fridge.

"Sure" everyone yelled from the living room.

This night should me interesting!