"I wonder what your mother is going to say."

'What are you doing here?' Daichi is standing in the door, smiling widely. 'Your mother is still at my house, and my parents didn't want her to leave yet, so they suggested I would come and pick you up.' She doesn't want to go with him, but knows her mother would be mad if she refused. 'Uhmm, wait here. I just need to grab something from my room, why don't you wait in the car.' He crosses his arms, not moving an inch. 'I'm okay, going to your room and back can't take a long time.' She sighs, running upstairs. 'Hey. We're going to continue our conversation another time.' They have to whisper while Reika walks around so Daichi will think she's looking for something. 'Ofcourse, but I was thinking, when you lock the door, just twist the key back and I can lock it properly with the spare key your mother gave us.' 'Good idea.' Amaya hugs her, not receiving one back. 'Bye.' Almost walking away, the boy stops her. 'Wait, weren't you supposed to bring something with you?' 'Shit, you're right. Uhmm, okay.' She takes mascara from her desk, and runs downstairs. The boy is still waiting in front of the door, looking on his phone. 'Are you almost done? We need to be there before midnight, cinderella.' He laughs at his own joke, followed by a deadly stare from Reika. 'C'mon, that was funny. Why aren't you laughing?' 'It's not funny when you're saying it at 10 pm.' She turns off all the lights, and puts the heels on, again. Closing the door, she remembers what Amaya said about pretending to lock it, and succeeds in doing so. They walk to the car and go to Daichi's house.

Waiting until the car lights are no longer visible, Amaya sneaks out of the house, knocking on his own door. His brother opens it, looking like his eyes are about to fall shut. 'Hey, back already? How'd it go?' 'Not great.' He walks inside, letting himself fall on a chair. 'Oh. Did she want to kiss him?' 'No, no. He forced her, she was pretty upset about it.' 'So that's why you're down.' The boy gets angryer at the thought of what just happened, and his hands form fists. He stands up. 'She broke up with me, alright!' As he walks to his room, Ryota can only watch his little brother run away, broken-hearted.

Automatic lights turn on when the car drives up to the house, parking in front of it where there is enough room for atleast six more cars. Her mother's car is also there. They walk up to the house, and Daichi offers an arm, only to be declined when she walks right past him. 'Good afternoon, Sir. Your parents and their guest have moved to the lounge room since you left, the're waiting for you and your friend.' The butler waits until the two are inside before shutting the gigantic door. He walks behind them when the boy leads the way to the lounge room. Reika had already forgotten how big his house really is from the inside, but the long walk is enough to freshen up her mind. 'We're almost there, I wonder what your mother is going to say.' 'What. Why would she need to say anything?' He smiles, pointing his eyes back to the hallway in front of him. 'No reason.' They walk into a room which has a view over the swimmingpool in the backyard. Daichi's parents don't really know what to say, so they nod in their direction, and gaze to her mother. The woman stands up right away, not being able to keep her eyes off of her phone. 'Reika. We're going home.' She's confused, why would Daichi pick her up if it's only for her mother to take her back home. 'Uhhmm... Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with it, but I don't see the purpose in coming all the way here.' Her mother grabs her wrist, dragging the girl along all the way to the car. Daichi waves at them with the biggest grin, what has he done? 'Mother, can you please tell me what's going on?' She puts her phone on Reika's lap, without her eyes leaving the road, almost looking angry. Picking up the phone, the girl can't believe what she's seeing. 'Fuck.'