"gotta collect my prize"

They leave Amaya's house and start running, the boy not being able to keep his eyes off of Reika for more than a few seconds. 'Why are you staring at me, is there something wrong?' 'No, everything is alright, you just look really good when you're working out.' She slows down her pace until the're just walking, 'is there ever a moment when you're not just staring at me?' 'Yes, there is.' 'Really, when?' 'When we're kissing, I don't mind doing that instead of running' he tries to lean in for a kiss, when she ducks, and runs a few feet ahead of him.

'Wait! Where are you going?!' She turns around, facing him, and raises her shoulders, 'No idea' she smirks 'So what do you want me to do?' 'Guess you should try and catch me.' she runs away from him, he goes after her, 'Depends, will I get a prize when I do?' 'Only one way to find out!' She runs through the forest, away from the trail, Amaya loses sight of her, 'Damn she's fast, could she be more perfect?', he says to himself before running even faster than he was before, the same route he saw Reika take before he lost her.

Just running in a random direction is pointless, he thinks, so he starts tracking her footprints, when they suddenly stop. 'Shit'

He is about to walk further when a branch falling from the sky, barely missing him. 'Fuck', Reika says, before realising her mistake. Amaya looks up, seeing her climbing higher into the tree. 'How the fuck did you get up there!?' 'I just used the rope I brought to lift myself up, and waited for you to find me.' 'Well, I'm here, so what now?' 'Now I laugh, and you are probably gonna try to climb this tree, failing in the process.'

He looks at the tree, there are not many strong-looking branches to hold on to, this tree is indeed impossible to climb without any equipment. He looks up, and sees that the branch from the tree next to the one Reika is standing on, is reaching pretty close to another branch on Reika's tree. The other tree looks way easier to climb, with more branches to hold on to.

Amaya starts making his way up, while the girl is amazed by the guts and strength he has, does he care that much about her? 'Please be careful, it'd be a waste to see the guy I like fall' she ends her sentence with a wink. He takes a break to look at her, her cheeks all red, his face with a cocky expression, smirking. 'Believe me, I won't fall. Still gotta collect my prize, don't I?' 'You don't have to....' 'Are you kidding? Just wait, I'll be right up!'

He makes it to the designated branch, and starts walking to the end of it. 'Stop!' He stops immediately after hearing Reika shout. 'I don't think it's strong enough to walk on that thinner part!' 'Then jumping it is!', he runs across the branch, and just before reaching the end of it, jumps to the other tree. He lands on his feet, and catches himself with his hands after losing balance, falling forward.

'What the fuck?! Are you trying to give me a heartattack!' 'See, I didn't fall. So, should I climb down, or are you going to get up here?' 'If you want that prize, you'd better come get it' 'fine, watch out!' He swings from the branch he is on to the one Reika is standing on. 'Please don't climb a tree ever again' 'can't promise that, but I'll try to not die every time I do'

The feeling of raindrops falling on their skin catches their attention. 'I think we need to go, unless you want a free shower, it's a bit cold though' 'We can shower at home, just help me tie this strong enough to hold a person', she says while getting a rope from her bag. 'Why do you even have that on you?' 'Just a precaution' 'for what exactly?' As Amaya keeps asking questions, she tries to tie the knot as fast as she can. 'We need it now, so stop asking questions and lower me to the ground' he carefully ties the end of the rope around her waist, and makes sure she reaches the ground safely. The boy climbs down the rope with ease. 'Tell me, what was my prize again?' 'You get to officially become my boyfriend, unless anyone asks apart from Ryota or someone who won't tell my mother the truth, ofcourse.' 'That goes without saying, but if anyone asks, you're taken', he proudly takes her hand as they make their way back home.