She's just........perfect

'Look, the rich bitch is back!' 'Is your mommy still paying those brainless idiots to be friends with you!' 'Hahah, good one!' The kids have been following Reika for five minutes now, she could finally get some alone time during lunch break, but now has to fend off these people. She puts in earbuds to block out the insults, but it doesn't help much. The girl flees to the bathroom, and since there is only one girl in the group, they can't follow her inside. Reika locks herself in a bathroom stall, listening if they are still following her. Fortunately, the're not, but walking out of the bathroom is far from smart. She unlocks the door after a few minutes, and no one has entered, which means they are standing outside, guarding the door. She sees if the window is big enough to climb through, and her body would probably fit, the only problem is that she'll fall from high up, that would mean risking breaking a bone. On the other hand, those bullies are capable of far worse.

'Too bad you already have a girlfriend, she must be very lucky.' 'Lucky? You think she's lucky?' 'I-I guess so...?' 'And what if you knew that her mother forbids us from seeing eachother?' 'Well, no, that doesn't sound that lucky...' 'Then what's the point?' A girl hidden behind her other classmates says. 'Why won't you just break up with her?' 'Because there is no one like her. She's just.... perfect.'
The bell rings, and Amaya looks at his phone,
11:30, only thirty minutes until Reika's break starts. What should I do until then?
He looks around in the cafeteria and notices a boy sitting at a table while he's talking to a friend. Apart from the fact that their table is close to the entrance, and their voices seem louder than others, there is nothing them that would really grab someone's attention. But Amaya still can't seem to be able to keep his eyes off of one of the boys. Confident he walks up to them, 'Hello' 'Hi' 'I'm new here, so don't really have people to sit with. Would you mind if I sat down here?' The two boys look at eachother, and back at the tall figure. 'I'm sorry, but-', the one wearing glasses tries to say before being cut off by his friend. 'Ofcourse not, take a seat.' He nods, puts his tray of food on the table, and sits on a chair next to the guy with glasses. 'My name is Amaya Takeru' 'I'm Takahata Shun, and this is Endou Satake.'

"Hello beautiful. U there?"

She looks at her phone to see who sent the text. Ofcourse it's Amaya, checking in to see how she is doing during the time he knows she should be having lunch.

"Hey. I'm here, is something wrong?"
"Not neccesarily. I was just wondering where I should wait for you after school."

He can't, those shitbags will see him when they go after me.

"No need, my mother could see you."
"Stop typing for a second please."
"We'll call after I get home"

She turns off her phone and leans against the wall, looking at herself through the mirror, trying to think of ways to lose the kids. The bell rings, and she decides to make a run for it. Luckily, when she runs out the door, the bullies are gone and she gets to her classroom as fast as she can.
...
The bell rings, that means the day is over. All of the others have left, including Natsumi and Yoshikawa, Thank god they had an appoint at the hairdresser's.
She opens the door slightly, and there seem to be no people left in the hallway, so she starts making her way to the lockers. The door closes behind her, but there is another sound, footsteps getting closer quickly, and before her head can turn to see who it is, a foot kicks her in the back. The impact causes Reika to fall forward, her face hitting the ground with a loud bang. She sees stars and almost passes out. The boy who's foot is now imprinted in Reika's back tells his minions to turn her around so she can look him in the eye. 'Shit! I told you not to hurt her face!' 'But Daichi, you kicked her, it's not our fault.' 'Well, then why didn't you stop me when you knew I was gonna kick her like that!' His fist is raised in the boy's direction, threatening to hit him. The others don't even try to help the boy, without Daichi they can't be popular anymore, so betraying him is not an option. 'I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I promise.' He seems satisfied with the answer, and turns back to the girl who is trying to stop her nosebleed. Blood is dripping on the floor, 'What did we say about leaving stains on the floor?' Reika wipes some blood from under her nose with a paper towel she was carrying around while standing up slowly, 'Hah, you mean evidence. Because we wouldn't want anyone to know about a class-president beating up the daughter of the head of the board, right?' The boy keeps walking until he almost bumps into the girl, and stop right in front of her. 'Trying to be bold, huh? We both know this wouldn't be happening right now if you had just accepted my offer.' She looks up at him, he is tall enough to cast a shadow over her, but a lot shorter than Amaya. 'Even if you paid me thousands every day, I would still refuse to go out with you.' He puts his arms around her, pulling her into a hug while putting his hands on both sides of her hips. 'But baby, haven't you heard? Our parents are already planning our wedding.'